NameSilo

Design needed to be applied to a script

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DK

Established Member
Impact
1
I have designed a site at www.manyfonts.com and purchased a back end for the site. What I need done is someone to put the two together.

The back end I purchased is this http://getcheesy.com/fontssiteexample/

I am looking to pay someone to integrate my template into that script. If you are able to do this please post below with examples of previous work and the price to do the job.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Send you a PM
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back