NameSilo

news Dentless.com UDRP won by the Dent Guys

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
A dental services company holding a trademark for DENTLESS filed a UDRP to usurp the matching domain name, Dentless.com.
The Respondent is a car damage services company that acquired the domain in 2017 “in good faith.” They forward the domain to DentGuys.com.
Read More.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I love this part of the UDRP.

"Complainant shall explain why it chose to register the domain name dentless.net instead of (or in addition to) the Domain Name (dentless.com) when it began using DENTLESS as a trademark."

•••
It's not a dental services company. It's two people both in the auto body repair business.

•••
I had a clown threaten to file against me for a name...when I asked him why he felt I should 'sign it over' to him before he filed with ICANN, he sent me a picture of him wearing a t-shirt with the name on the back.

In the event underage/sensitive folks may be reading posts here, I wont print exactly what I said, but it had to do with the placement of one of his appendages in a place that would be most uncomfortable.

He never responded.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back