domains Demat.com closes at $57,000 at GoDaddy

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Demat.com closed at $57,000 at GoDaddy on Saturday. Wikipedia states that Demat (short for “dematerialized account”) is an account to hold financial securities (equity or debt) in electronic form. In India, demat accounts are maintained by two depository organisations, National Securities Depository Limited and Central Depository Services Limited. A depository participant, such as a bank, […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great price for the buyer, congrats to the seller. I was in the bidding also, and it got heated. Great auction action. :)

•••
Should i increase my price for demat.org and .xyz ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is an epic domain for an Indian company providing stock brokerage services.

•••
buyer made off like a bandit, congratulations

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Not such a great name IMO since both the NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited) and the CDSL (Central Depository Services Limited) in India operate indirectly through the stock brokers who don't need any keyword ranking help for opening of new accounts. There are just two who dominate the market by word of mouth: Zerodha by about 80% and Upstox by about 20% lately. In the rest of the world, things maybe different.

Last edited:
•••
Wild turn of events today. So happens godaddy came to me and offered me the domain. Seems the winner didnt pay. Ive transferred the funds and am waiting til 9/5 for the domain to be in my acct. Ty. Will update later.

•••
•••
Wild turn of events today. So happens godaddy came to me and offered me the domain. Seems the winner didnt pay. Ive transferred the funds and am waiting til 9/5 for the domain to be in my acct. Ty. Will update later.
What happens in that case? Do they remove only the winning bid or the whole account bids?

•••
What happens in that case? Do they remove only the winning bid or the whole account bids?
They simply went backwards on the auction til they got to me.

•••
Finally landed in my acct. Feels good. Ive waited awhile for a meaningful domain to call my own. Great folks over at Godaddy made it as smooth as possible, big hand to their customer support team. ty

•••
So @The Durfer, what price did you end up getting it at?

•••
So @The Durfer, what price did you end up getting it at?
id rather not say at this point, i might mention it in report sales of domains thread when i sell for roi purpose. ty for understanding.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back