Domain Empire

analysis Demand for crypto domain names.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
The overall momentum in the crypto market has changed from bearish to bullish and we can expect to see higher highs in crypto prices in the near and distant future.

This switch in the market is great for domain investors, more new startups will emerge in the crypto space and blockchain technology will continue to evolve.

Keywords to focus on for investment.
.com .org .io

Bit
Btc
Bitcoin
Crypto
Coin
Chain
Block
Blockchain
Faucet
Token
AirDrop

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Well I am Not Familiar with Crypto niche but i do have Golden Domain which is Google News Approved Seems it will work for the person who is in crypto niche because of Google News Inclusion

•••
Hi I'm interested in selling:

BitcoinBoard.com (developed site, turnkey, automated).

and

BCash.net
Bitcoin fans call Bitcoin cash BCash derisively but it's in the lexicon). A Google search for "BCash" delivers "Bitcoin Cash" results, including the price in dollars ticket and price in BTC.

•••
•••
•••
Here are some good looking names available for hand reg.

AirdropBest.com
FaucetIQ.com
FaucetCrowd.com
BTCIQ.io
Blockchainy.io
eFaucet.io
ChainBest..io
BitcoinMax..io
Tokeny.io
BTCMax.io
Chaini.io
AirdropLine.com
BitBest.io
BlockBest.io
FaucetWebsite.com

Cheers.
.IO renewal fees really hurt the wallet.

•••
•••
Capture%252B_2019-08-26-23-50-08.png

-have a special day

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
xbt.ninja . 222 TLDs are already registered for xbt and i own the ninja 😁😁

•••
hey this ones a nifty catch, hold on to it like you hold on to bitcoin
thought this first to be trademarked name
BITCOIN is considered a generic term when applied to any BITCOIN related goods/services.
received another one for BitcoinBank.org this morning, low-mid XXXX, will hold on still...

•••
i tried all of these but they were just taken:
bitcoinhub.com
bitcoinpro.com
bitcoinsource.com
bitcoincity.com
bitcoinvisitor.com
bitcoinminer.com
bitcoingourmet.com
bitcoinlikes.com
bitcoindeal.com
bitcoinclicks.com
bitcoinreap.com
bitcoinbee.com
bitcoincore.com
bitcoinsun.com
bitcoinad.com
bitcoinbits.com
bitcoinpurse.com
bitcoinwallet.com
bitcoinspend.com
bitcoinshop.com

i just registered:
bitcoinmainer.com
bitcoinotony.com
bitcoinwalls.com

•••
i have just regged bitcoin.we.bs

•••
Bitcoin's true owners are people who created it and who mined tons of it easily in early days, and who promoted it, and connected it to banks; and it is a brand, but it is supposed to be generic and noone can claim rights on it, because if its actual owners claim rights on it, then this would kill the whole bitcoin story: decentralized, opensource,... Bitcoin is a strong keyword in today's market. If bitcoin dies one day, then so will bitcoin domains, but this won't happen soon, if ever.

Last edited:
•••
may i add to you list, add me as bitcoin faucet owner.
Bitcoin's true owners are people who created it and who mined tons of it easily in early days, and who promoted it, and connected it to banks; and it is a brand, but it is supposed to be generic and noone can claim rights on it, because if its actual owners claim rights on it, then this would kill the whole bitcoin story: decentralized, opensource,... Bitcoin is a strong keyword in today's market. If bitcoin dies one day, then so will bitcoin domains, but this won't happen soon, if ever.

•••
CryptoJest.com
LatestAirdrop.com

•••
renewed these 3 for another year:
bitcoinmainer.com
bitcoinotony.com
bitcoinwalls.com

my gut feeling tells me bitcoin will be retained for many more years so im keeping these domains on my ownership and i just remember a japanese saying:
"a crisis is an opportunity that's riding on dangerous winds"

well i don't want to miss the dangerous winds but i like the opportunity for myself.

i tried all of these but they were just taken:
bitcoinhub.com
bitcoinpro.com
bitcoinsource.com
bitcoincity.com
bitcoinvisitor.com
bitcoinminer.com
bitcoingourmet.com
bitcoinlikes.com
bitcoindeal.com
bitcoinclicks.com
bitcoinreap.com
bitcoinbee.com
bitcoincore.com
bitcoinsun.com
bitcoinad.com
bitcoinbits.com
bitcoinpurse.com
bitcoinwallet.com
bitcoinspend.com
bitcoinshop.com

i just registered:
bitcoinmainer.com
bitcoinotony.com
bitcoinwalls.com

•••
good thing you guys are looking primarily in .com though at this available moment in history..

-have a special day

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back