Dynadot

[Deleted]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wackawacka1

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you get charged for it or did it not go through? If you did get charged for it did they give you a refund? This sounds like a computer error then a network solutions scamming people.

We all know Network Solutions has outrages prices but they have been around since the internet started lol and feel as though they can get away with it. Also big corporations use network solutions so they do not care about paying network solutions prices.

I feel as this is Network Solutions mindset with their prices and customers. Very unfair but if big corporations don't care about saving about $20 a year then why bother changing your prices.

•••
[deleted]

Last edited:
•••
While this issue is still ongoing, I decided to delete the contents as NetSol hopefully refunds the money and fixes whatever is going on with their system. Just frustrating for such a big company to have such an error.

•••
off topic, but why did you go with wackawacka1 when wackawacka is avail?

to keep on topic,

big company=bigger problems and netsol is a shining example. Not only that, they aren't going to fix anything. They actually have a department dedicated to making life miserable for anyone that speaks out, and they are in cahoots with other another well-known registrar whom love creating bugs to see if anything other than cockroaches can survive the apocalypse.

(last two sentences, unproven and may not be factual)

•••
Interesting question about my username - not sure. I think when I initially created my account I just picked some goofy username, not thinking much about it and thinking I wouldn't really use namepros much (I had really just started domaining and wasn't even sure I was going to do much domaining, although I had various domain names for years for businesses). And so I'm stuck with it.

On topic - I finally received an email this morning that they are refunding the $37.99 because they were unable to process my renewal. I'm not sure if this is an automated thing that would have happened regardless of my contacting customer service (hopefully), or whether it was prompted by my emails with them (which continued yesterday, with me providing screenshots etc.).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back