Dynadot

Delayment of closeout domain delivery !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lovely4ever

Top Member
Impact
As below today 16 december i purchased a domain from godaddy closeout and when i checked about domain expected delivery status , it showed the arriving time will be 16 january !! one month from now !!!?? i never experienced this before !!
it is not a new added domain , the listing is ending today 16 december !!
usually it was 7 days maximum for delivery .

Why this delayment for ? is it becuase of christmas holidays !!?
Anybody recently faced same issue like this ??

1671151426113.png

1671150356196.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As below today 16 december i purchased a domain from godaddy closeout and when i checked about domain expected delivery status , it showed the arriving time will be 16 january !! one month from now !!!?? i never experienced this before !!
it is not a new added domain , the listing is ending today 16 december !!
usually it was 7 days maximum for delivery .

Why this delayment for ? is it becuase of christmas holidays !!?
Anybody recently faced same issue like this ??

Show attachment 228748
Show attachment 228747

Please feel free to email me - jiles (at) godaddy.com - I'll see what insights I might be able to glean for you

•••
This is actually quite common.
I first noticed it back in 2021 and thought I was being pranked.
I don't recall the reason given, but they do take a little bit longer for delivery. (10-14 days)
I had one delivered yesterday.
Purchased on 12/04.
Estimated delivery date - 01/02.
Actual delivery date - 12/15.

•••
Did you contact GoDaddy and ask them about the delay? What does it say when you click on View Progress?

•••
The view progress option is useless as below , godaddy do the transfer always and we dont take any action .

1671152112149.png

Last edited:
•••
I have some that arrive in 2-3 days and some take 3-4 weeks....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back