IT.COM

Delayment of closeout domain delivery !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lovely4ever

Top Member
Impact
As below today 16 december i purchased a domain from godaddy closeout and when i checked about domain expected delivery status , it showed the arriving time will be 16 january !! one month from now !!!?? i never experienced this before !!
it is not a new added domain , the listing is ending today 16 december !!
usually it was 7 days maximum for delivery .

Why this delayment for ? is it becuase of christmas holidays !!?
Anybody recently faced same issue like this ??

1671151426113.png

1671150356196.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you contact GoDaddy and ask them about the delay? What does it say when you click on View Progress?

•••
The view progress option is useless as below , godaddy do the transfer always and we dont take any action .

1671152112149.png

Last edited:
•••
As below today 16 december i purchased a domain from godaddy closeout and when i checked about domain expected delivery status , it showed the arriving time will be 16 january !! one month from now !!!?? i never experienced this before !!
it is not a new added domain , the listing is ending today 16 december !!
usually it was 7 days maximum for delivery .

Why this delayment for ? is it becuase of christmas holidays !!?
Anybody recently faced same issue like this ??

Show attachment 228748
Show attachment 228747

Please feel free to email me - jiles (at) godaddy.com - I'll see what insights I might be able to glean for you

•••
This is actually quite common.
I first noticed it back in 2021 and thought I was being pranked.
I don't recall the reason given, but they do take a little bit longer for delivery. (10-14 days)
I had one delivered yesterday.
Purchased on 12/04.
Estimated delivery date - 01/02.
Actual delivery date - 12/15.

•••
I have some that arrive in 2-3 days and some take 3-4 weeks....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back