Lyte Pros Against PrejudiceEstablished Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 24 Oct 2, 2005 754 views 15 replies #1 Why they did this... I don't know! Deep Fried 'Puter Lyte
.X. In God I TrustTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 54,259 Oct 2, 2005 #3 :lol: The motherboard aint happy in those pics :lol:
C commes Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 11 Oct 2, 2005 #5 IMO thats a big waste of money on the oil lol
NPQueen VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 139 Oct 2, 2005 #6 Umm that just looks too messy for my taste!! Not to mention wont it start to stink?? YUCK
DewKnight Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 4 Oct 2, 2005 #7 I would try this... but there is no way I am putting my main computer in oil... I think I might have enough parts to build a beater and chuck it in some oil... hmmm
I would try this... but there is no way I am putting my main computer in oil... I think I might have enough parts to build a beater and chuck it in some oil... hmmm
Andromeda Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 4 Oct 3, 2005 #8 omg, whoever did this is tatally weirdo lol
Xombie Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 24 Oct 3, 2005 #10 Aaah thanks for the strange perverted link Lyte
barefoottech Aussie MINISITE KingTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 456 Oct 3, 2005 #11 Excellent cooling characteristics ,Oil,Who needs Fans, woohoo
Stephen VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 73 Oct 3, 2005 #12 Strange... I believe that this is a waste of time and money.. I'd go for a computer with a normal fan any day of the week. Stephen
Strange... I believe that this is a waste of time and money.. I'd go for a computer with a normal fan any day of the week. Stephen
Lyte Pros Against PrejudiceEstablished Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 24 Oct 3, 2005 #14 Xombie said: Aaah thanks for the strange perverted link Lyte Click to expand... "Perverted?!" What are you plannng?! Never mind... don't tell me! :p Always happy to help. Swift
Xombie said: Aaah thanks for the strange perverted link Lyte Click to expand... "Perverted?!" What are you plannng?! Never mind... don't tell me! :p Always happy to help. Swift
gchick Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 16 Oct 3, 2005 #15 uhh...why did they did this again? weird...
martialtiger Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 13 Oct 3, 2005 #16 what a waste of money (computer and the amount of oil used). It wasn't at all entertaining to look at.
what a waste of money (computer and the amount of oil used). It wasn't at all entertaining to look at.