Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Dedicated server Orlando needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

ZannuZZi

Account Closed
Impact
5
I'm looking for dedicated server with Orlando DC. I'm going to make new project. I need managed linux server. I've found ahosting.biz. Not bad for me. But I want to know more offers from Orlando DC. Please suggest me any.
Thanks.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I suuggest you take a look at im1.com - I know that thay provide dedicated servers with Orlando DC.
Also take a look at ahostong.biz. They provide managed dedicated solutions. You will be able to get dedicated server in Orlando DC with them. I have heard about them. They have different reviews but there are more good reviews over there.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Why do you recommend im1.com and ahosting.biz?
 
0
•••
I think you should make search in Google if you want to find a dedi in Orlando. I believe there are a lot of solutions in the Internet on this stuff.
As for im1.com and you may find more datails about it here:
whois.domaintools.com/im1.com
I think it's a reputable company.
Judging whois.domaintools.com/ahosting.biz, it is a reliable company with interesting solutions in the fields of dedicated and reseller hosting.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hello. Thanks you gues for your help. I looked through webhosting offers section. But I think that ahosting.biz will be fine to me. I decided go with them right away. I'll share here my experience with them.
Thanks again.
 
0
•••
hupadupa said:
Why do you recommend im1.com and ahosting.biz?
Because their Datacebters are in Orlando. I have had some experience with www.ahosting.biz as reseller, that's why I know where are they servers located. im1.com - I have found it in google and looked through their packages. So I have had experience with ahosting and can say that they provide quality service.
 
0
•••
You should look for host that does not charge you rediculous setup fee. You can get a server with free setup fee. Just do your research.
 
0
•••
I use matrixreseller.com they are in orlando. I have been with them for around 4-5 years. Great service. Im sure my site has been down at some time, but I cannot recall any. I recomend 100%.

Mrbadgolf
 
0
•••
mrbadgolf said:
I use matrixreseller.com they are in orlando. I have been with them for around 4-5 years. Great service. Im sure my site has been down at some time, but I cannot recall any. I recomend 100%.
Mrbadgolf
Would you please show your URL?
 
0
•••
surgematrix said:
You should look for host that does not charge you rediculous setup fee. You can get a server with free setup fee. Just do your research.
Does ahosting charge a set up fee?
 
0
•••
hupadupa said:
Does ahosting charge a set up fee?
To find it out you should view their package plans.
 
0
•••
I've checked up ahosting plans, no set up fee. Do you find the price 230$ for a dedicated reasonable?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Why not? I think that it is good price.
 
0
•••
Hello
Thanks guys. Finaly I got server from ahosting.biz. I have a fully managed one.
Does ahosting charge a set up fee?
No it doesn't.
I hope for quality service from them.
Thanks again all of you.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back