Dynadot

information Dedicated .IN Whatsapp Aftermarket group

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
All,

Few .IN enthuiasts has started a .IN Market using whatsapp platform, dedicated for .IN extension. With in 12 hours of starting the same group , around 32 members are joined the group . Also 6 domain names sales are completed and couple of make offer transactions are started.

This group is dedicated for all .IN domain buyers and sellers . If in case you are interested , please PM me to get yourself added to the same group.

thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
52 members now and many transactions happening every day. Thoroughly recommended for anyone actively buying and selling .IN and .CO.IN names. Thanks for the initiative @domainpundit

•••
This is indeed a huge initiative.

New investors can meet older ones: this will create a lot of new opportunities.

•••
81 members , over 100 plus domain names sales are completed. Please access the reporting website
http://THE.in for further details

•••
90 Members in the group. If any one want to join the group, please send a PM to me.

•••
Hi Please add me. My Number is 9811339716 and my name is Siddharth.

•••
Hi Please add me. My Number is 9811339716 and my name is Siddharth.
.IN Whatsapp Groups Invitation links are posted at one place, feel free to join if in case you are genuinely interested in .IN names. These .IN groups are the most active .IN extension dedicated groups in the world with members from around 25+ countries. Very limited places are left out and likely to disappear soon at the speed these groups are growing.
Kindly read and accept the rules of the group before joining to avoid inconvenience to other members and also possible dispappointment it may cause to you as Mod team may remove if key rules are violated.

Here is the link : http://rule_violation

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back