Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain DaVri.com?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewstar

Established Member
Impact
109
Hey, I used to teach writing at DeVry, and very few could even spell (of course, DeVry isn't especially interested in turning out best-selling writers), so I figured I'd see if DaVri was available, and it was. So I took it.

I also took advantage of Yahoo's $1.99/yr for new customers, so it can't be that bad a deal in any case, I figure....
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back