IT.COM

Database of domains at any registrar?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is it possible to do a keyword search that sifts thru all domains registered at any particular registrar?

Or download the entire list?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One word. Data scraper.
Scrapebox
Senuke if you wanna go full on. It has other tools

•••
I'll give them a try, thanks.

•••
One word. Data scraper.
Scrapebox
Senuke if you wanna go full on. It has other tools

whre would you scrap that from (what url) ?

I fear scraping is not realistic for a database that may contain 50 to 100 million records.

•••
Scrapebox pitched me on their product. Seems they can specify what data you want. Not sure how they do this sounds "hackerish" lol

Just ask them to explain I'm no expert . Sounded too complicated for me $99 for it I think?

•••
•••
There are many possible solutions. Depends on your exact goals. What domain extensions? .com , .net , .org? New gtlds?

Using it to find similar names? If yes => there is a service that offers this search experience
Using to find trending keywords for your investment purposes? If yes => Wouldn't recommend such data source. Either way such keywords can be found on leandomainsearch.

•••
Scrapebox pitched me on their product. Seems they can specify what data you want. Not sure how they do this sounds "hackerish" lol

Just ask them to explain I'm no expert . Sounded too complicated for me $99 for it I think?

I've owned scrapebox for 5-10 years and it's indeed an excellent product. I doubt howerver it can be used to scrap millions of records (it was not at all designed for that anyhow)

My question was really: what url gives access to all registered domains for a given registrar.

•••
what kind of "Access" are you looking for?

•••
what kind of "Access" are you looking for?

In your previous post, you implied there are places (url) that provide lists of registered domains for a given registrar, and I've never seen such places. I was wondering where you find such lists.

Just to clarify, there are a few sites such as zfbot.com that contain a list of all registered domains, but not for a given registrar.

•••
Only interested in .coms already registered. I was hoping there would be some kind of searchable database/service, since registrations of domains names are public anyway.

This would be useful, especially in planning ahead for my expired domain purchases.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back