Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

new gtlds Data.world

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Impact
1,270
Another GTLD being utilized correctly and effectively ^

Ranking @ 23,000 according to Alexa and Number One Top result for the keywords,

Data World

Cannot say I fully understand their product or business model, however I was told they’ve raised quite a bit of money recently, and it was created by the co founder of Bazaarvoice

Love seeing examples like this ^

For those curious, yes Dataworld.com is developed out by someone else and given their Alexa rank is 3,000,000 I can happily say that domain leakage is not apparent when one types in data world

https://data.world

https://dataworld.com
 
Last edited:
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
They have been on for ages , I use them all the time, great site for research
 
1
•••
According to namebio it was privately sold for $ 10,000.00 USD in 2015.
 
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back