Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Darryl From Australia

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devname

New Member
Impact
0
Hi :hi: Namepro members,

My name is Darryl Jones and I am the General Manager of Devname.com. I have been working (still learning) online for the last 4-5 years in a number of roles from finance and accounting domaining, site building, off page SEO and other online activities.

Devname is a business I setup mainly to target gTLD assets. I use a few cool tools that have helped me to secure over 5k .com, .net & .org domains.

I hope I can add some value to this forum from my previous experience and in return keep up to date with whats happening in the domaining market. I look forward to being a part of the community and participating as much as I can.

Many Thanks

DJ
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Hey Darryl, welcome to Namepros. This is a pretty nice community.
 
0
•••
Hey Darryl, there are a few aussie on this forum, welcome :) Where abouts you from in Australia?

If you need anything, I'm only a PM away :)
 
0
•••
Thanks Nathan,

I'm from Sydney or more precisely the Central Coast. I do however follow the broncos :)

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I look forward to reading through the information on this forum and hopefully adding some myself :music:.
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros, Darryl. Nice to have you here.
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros, Darryl. :)
 
0
•••
Hi Darryl
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP, Darryl!

:wave:
 
0
•••
g'day Darryl and welcome

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back