Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Daredevil or Spider-man?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bobbi

Established Member
Impact
1
Okay I've seen both of these movies, personally I hated Spiderman, I think they hyped it up to be more than it actually was. Daredevil on the other hand was a good movie, I had no intentions of watching it but I was bored, and turned out to be a good movie. The effects in the rain scenes was pretty cool, and the story line was easy to follow. Especially if you have never read a comic book before, like me.
If you have seen both of these movies, which one did you like better and why?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back