Domain Empire

news Daniel Nagari bought .car from Google in April of 2015.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
In April 2015, we announced the upcoming launch of .Rent, followed by the reveal of one of the biggest business moves in my life: my acquisition of .Car from the tech giant, Google.

(from 0 to 1 Million) / on his blog

Does this have anything to do with Google buying abc.xyz ?

Coincidence?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
However, there will never be a domain extension larger or more important than .xyz. There is only one ending to the alphabet, and only one way to end a domain name.

My vision is to acquire more extensions in order to offer users more options for their online presence. Additionally, the profits from these new acquisitions will be poured back into marketing campaigns to build the awareness of .xyz domains. "

~ Daniel Negari

This guy is actually intense if you read his blogs. But in spite of the criticism, he has purchased a large amount of internet properties and did land Google's reservation ( abc.xyz ). It may not become a brand ( Alphabet Inc. ) but it is the official website for their parent company. That lends Mr. Negari some credibility.

I have never made a successful sale in the internet space but I think the bets are low. I made a speculative bet w/ $40.00. I think I will know the result by 2017 - 2018.

•••
This guy is actually intense]

The whole abc.xyz thing is already forgotten.

What's next... Changing his last name to "xyz"?!

He'll do anything for the attention.

•••
he will tattoo XYZ on his forehead.. for science of course :p

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back