NameSilo

Dan.com or Sedo.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Miro Baranasic

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

What is your experince with selling .co.uk domains?
For sale landing page, what you think works better dan.com or sedo.com landing page?
I like more dan.com, they are fast in all ways, and I like installments as payment option.
Advantage at sedo is that you can set pound as currency, and I see at Namebio that .co.uk domains mostly sales at sedo or domainlore. I don¨t want to use domainlore since they are not premium domains.

So dan.com or sedo.com?

Thanks!
Miro

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have sold thousands of co.uk domains on a range of marketplaces dan.com is great sedo is ok but best if your own parking page plenty of premium domains on domainlore its just a trade market place if you expect top end prices expect to wait....

•••
For end-users who may be landing directly on your page, DAN is top notch. I love their platform 5 stars.

•••
Hi all,

What is your experince with selling .co.uk domains?
For sale landing page, what you think works better dan.com or sedo.com landing page?
I like more dan.com, they are fast in all ways, and I like installments as payment option.
Advantage at sedo is that you can set pound as currency, and I see at Namebio that .co.uk domains mostly sales at sedo or domainlore. I don¨t want to use domainlore since they are not premium domains.

So dan.com or sedo.com?

Thanks!
Miro
i like landing page of dan more then sedo
change currency to GBP if you think this is really important.. i dont believe that currency makes any difference.

•••
i like landing page of dan more then sedo
change currency to GBP if you think this is really important.. i dont believe that currency makes any difference.

True i stick to USD for .com GBP for uk domains and so on...

•••
Dan is simple and sedo is marketable. Another option is uniregistry , try using single landing , really minimalis style and responsive on gadget. By the way, don't forget using self landing,build one page site, add phone / email to catch prospective buyers

•••
How? I can¨t find this option...
upload_2020-2-4_16-25-20.png

Click on the dollar sign and choose your currency.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back