Dynadot

Dan. com disabled my portfolio link. Need an alternative.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandCollectors.com

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi, i have promote my brand link "thebrands. co" that forwards to my Dan portfolio account but today Dan. com disabled it for no reason. I am really disappointed it says
Sorry, there are no domains for your criteria.

Screenshot_20200328-110005.png

Guys please advise an alternative? I like Epik whitelable marketplace script but I need for domains with different registrars.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good news. This is @LaszloSchenk time.

Dan answers 4-5am east usa. Hope u get back

Good luck. i’ll also dm all the markets i know.
Samer

Last edited:
•••
Dan has been acting up today so it could be a technical issue(especially since you didn't get a written message from them or anything). If it is more than that, I would reach out to DAN directly first for help or clarity. Plus Dan is always involved here on namepros so you might be able to DM someone here... check out the Dan.com thread.

Anyway, I hope everything gets sorted out.

•••
Dan has been acting up today so it could be a technical issue(especially since you didn't get a written message from them or anything). If it is more than that, I would reach out to DAN directly first for help or clarity. Plus Dan is always involved here on namepros so you might be able to DM someone here... check out the Dan.com thread.

Anyway, I hope everything gets sorted out.
i have sent a msg with screen on chat before created the thread.

•••
sent portfolio link to end user got responce you have no domains, disabling the portfolio link could ruin the deal that's why I need another services.

i don't like Sedo portfolio or Afternic. Dan. com have clean UI.

•••
You should have tried visiting anyone else's profile to see that it is the same for everyone. Nobody disabled your profile. Just a temporary issue which they certainly fix soon.

•••
Looks like dan.com is down for me at the moment...

•••
Never mind.

Wrong thread.

Last edited:
•••
•••
dan is down for me too

I contacted Reza a while back let’s see how long it takes to get back online they have had this issue before

•••
•••
I like Epik whitelable marketplace script but I need for domains with different registrars.
With Epik, you can list external domains. Not by default, but for NP members they do it.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Also getting "bad gateway" error when trying to connect.

•••
Down for me too.
502 Bad Gateway
openresty/1.13.6.2

•••
It's back up for me as of this message.

•••
Everything returns to normal,for me.

•••
Here it is working just fine. There might be a problem abd @BrandCollectors.com you shouldnt worry abd instead contact them and wait for their response. These things happen

•••
plz guys be careful with portofolio link on dan.com .. i brought it up on their thread mutliple times but apparently they see no urgency in fixing a major bug that basically randomly cuts every folio at 500 domains... not do they even see urgency to notify their clients who rely on functional features and interface, to put a statement somewhere to notify them the protoflio link only shows 500 domains.

to cut it like this at 500.. without even wanring sellers there is a bug or that the folio is cut at 500... can lead to serious misleading and problems.. when say a seler trusts dan.com to be bugfree in this regard, and the seller displays link to the folio to all buyers in some places... without realizing there is a bug! I didn't spot it at first either.. plus from a reputable company like dan.com you expect basic service like folio link to be fully functional. alas, it is not.. and to add to insult, there is zero urgency to fix it.

very disappointing indeed.

at least if you dont wanna fix it, have the curtesy and respect to your sellers who use this service of yours as part of some important redirect somewhere to showcase all their names, to put in bold letters "OUR FOLIO LINK ONLY SHOWS 500 DOMAIN NAMES"... so they know what is going on.. cause its extremely hard to spot for most people there is this bug... especially when most people expect dan.com to be reliable especialy when comes to such basic service as displaying properly their whole folio!

i must say I am rarely disappointed with dan.com... but the way they handle this issue is beyond a complete disaster.... unprofessional... and so unlike dan.com usually!

@LaszloSchenk

Last edited:
•••
portfolio list still not working for me

•••
portfolio list still not working for me

i think dan having some general failure . i've seen it happen before.. especially on weekends where less supervising is going on. so do not worry, they didn't just disable your folio link. :)

•••
Send them a link to your sedo portfolio
If you have your names at sedo marketplce

•••
•••
Still major problems, dan.com seems to be working now but domains on their nameservers, which is what's important, are not from most locations.

https://www.uptrends.com/tools/uptime

•••
Last edited:
•••
Back