Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain DaisyDuke.org

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slaughterbeck

Established Member
Impact
110
With the movie coming out on Aug 5th and Jessica Simpson as Daisy "I thought Boss was really a pig". It may have some value as a fan site. www.jessica-simpson.org gets millions of hits each month and it's a neat fan site. Please appraise...
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
id say mid xxx undev, nice name, dukes of hazzard :)
 
0
•••
low xx$ to early mid xx$ in resell for now ~
mid xxx$ to high xxx$ to end user for now ~

:imho:
 
0
•••
Dangit!!!

You had to go and put a bug in my ear! I just went and registered...

HazzardCounty.info
HazzardCounty.org

I hate when NPers give me new ideas! It just means I'm gonna spend some money I don't have! Your domain is probably worth 5 times what my two are (especially after the movie comes out). I'm gonna list mine for sale the day before DOH opens and pray that it's a good movie.

I think you will probably get a nice offer for this one because it's just so groovy.

Brian
 
0
•••
Hmmm - doesn't really fit the the extension for the long term - But it is definitely a sought after term ~ Nice results at Ovt / WT for the singular form as well !!

I'd say low xxx$ as is - Possibly A good bit more with TLC /Dev ....

Good Luck with it ~
 
0
•••
low xx to mid xx undeveloped.

Cheers :wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back