Dynadot

available Daily Available Domain Names - Freshly Dropped

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DanSanchez

DomainSafe.comTop Member
Impact
Welcome!

This is a daily list of available domain names, I've been doing this for a little over 10 years and I find it natural to read almost every domain from the drop list on a daily basis, both while it's happening and a few hours after I let my eyes/mind rest.

If you find this thread valuable, please subscribe to it with notifications. I will commit to doing this everyday if there is enough interest.

My goals resonate with @Rob Monster 's very much - co-creating with this community, sharing my experiences, and contribute to growth as an industry through individual impact. Oftentimes we take on too much on our own and it serves nobody. In this case, I have chosen to slow my own purchasing down to a minimum in order to empower those that might not be as experienced in terms of what actually sells.

If you need help selling your inventory, I can handle all inbound inquiries on these domains and any you might decide to purchase from these lists. That includes initial contact, phone calls, and follow ups. You can send me your inventory by uploading to Google Docs and attach the link in an email/PM (Daniel at Epik dot com )

Basic Disclaimer: I am not advocating you take on risks that go against your gut instinct or that might endanger your current portfolio. My main goal is to secure your existing inventory with renewals before taking on more risk. More domains equal more risk, and perhaps more reward. Nothing is guaranteed. Please do your own due diligence about each name.

Anyway, hope you enjoy and see some value from these lists! Going with quality over quantity here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Howdy once again Dan,

Thank you so much for the explanation and for clarifying on how the list works. I was browsing the domains the instant your new list was posted, and all the great domain names were gone instantly. WoW! You must have a huge list of followers. :xf.smile:

Thank you very much for all your time putting these amazing domain lists together. Your hard work is truly appreciated. (y)

https://member.expireddomains.net/

Some people know how to use tools and already have names on the radar. It's 2020, people should be stepping up and making their own lists for themselves.

•••
•••
these same people require me to login and enter convoluted steps to filter extraneous data

Dan does the hard work for me, and so far got 2 names from him.

Require you to login :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: you can't be serious, the hardship you must endure logging into sites. I login and stay logged in unless I log out, plus I use Roboform, I really hope you're not manually logging into places.

Last edited:
•••
Require you to login :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: you can't be serious.

i have an account with them, u have to login or ur link doesnt work, due login page.Dan names definitely more quality, req less work, fr my end

you have more data, that EDN list is massive.
appreciate Dan filtering 99% .com with min # or hyphen, which Expired domains does not.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
@Busyfather_dot_com this means domain was sold within few hours? If so care to tell the price and the whole story?

•••
•••
I didn’t take anything today, but great as always @DanSanchez , I hope all is well with the wife and baby girl

•••
Took teenpsychiatry

Thanks Dan and congrats again

•••
checked 2 both gone.
Always some good names on the list
Thanks as alway

•••
•••
Btw. The above are all free to hand reg.

•••
ty so much, I snagged reclasp.com (one word dictionary word whoohoo!) :)

•••
Friday Feb 7 2020

69 names today, some days the drop is okay. Today was just meh. Don't forget $7.99 reg at Epik!

Full list is live at NameInvestors!

TopTenItems.com
SuperFilthy.com
SenatorKerry.com
ParticleCheck.com
KeepingParrots.com
VrLeagues.com
sfxmarkets.com
Full list is live at NameInvestors!

whoever took luxetoken dam.. i like ur style (y)

Samer

•••
Took ShootClass and LintBuddy

•••
•••
I wanted, but didnt have funds for;

FiscalClub
Borrowtoken.com (borrowtokens.com avail 2)
learnbtc
dailyful
relatedvideos

Samer

Last edited:
•••
I wanted, but didnt have funds for;

FiscalClub
Borrowtoken.com (borrowtokens.com avail 2)
learnbtc
dailyful
relatedvideos

Samer

All these names are taken, but bet they would have been taken anyway. Great list, as always.

Samer

•••
•••
Hey @DanSanchez. Thanks for the list! When I try to visit the list via NameInvestors, only names posted between 1/27-2-2 show up.

•••
Dan - did you give up on this?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back