IT.COM

security Cybersecurity Innovator Farsight Security Adds Two Domain Industry Leaders to Their Growing Team

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
It seems a day rarely passes without another company being victimized by a cyber attack of one kind or another. Wholesale data theft, denial of service attacks and other offenses routinely generates losses that can run into the millions of dollars. That has put the need for ironclad security front and center, boosting the fortunes of companies like San Mateo, California based Farsight Security that have developed successful solutions to the problem.

Farsight, the leading provider of the world’s largest real-time DNS threat intelligence, caught my eye after seeing them enlist two longtime domain industry leaders over the last four weeks. The first was Alexa Raad, the former CEO of the Public Interest Registry (administrator of the .ORG extension) and Founder/CEO of Architelos. Farsight named Alexa their Chief Operating Officer on July 25. Then, just this morning, we got word that veteran executive Ken Hansen, has also joined the Farsight team as Senior Account Executive. Ken has had key roles at China Springboard, Neustar and other domain industry companies.

Full Article Here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2017/dailyposts/20170821.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back