IT.COM

domain CyberMonkey.com - 27 years old.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I haven't been on here for many years and see I had asked about the value of CyberMonkey.com in 2007, but received no replies.

I grabbed it in 1996 when I owned an internet company, but never developed it (along with 225+ other domains I've collected over the years).

I've have had many inquiries, so any professional opinions on value?

Thanks in advance for feedback.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tough one to price. It's a cool brand with some end users.

It's the type of domain that might never get serious offers, then randomly sell for (5) figures to the right end user.

Based on the age and brandability, I would expect it to sell for around high $XXX - low $X,XXX reseller on a popular auction venue.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

It's the type of domain that might never get offers, then randomly sell for (5) figures to the right end user.

Based on the age and brandability, I would expect it to sell for around high $XXX - low $X,XXX reseller on a popular auction venue.

Brad
I like it better than MailChimp.
Consider the β€œCyber” Prefix.
The most underrated prefix! This thread made me more aware of β€œCyber” in the future, not going to lie.
Finally, I have to ask; @cybermonkey Sorry! I had to ask.

Last edited:
•••

It's the type of domain that might never get serious offers, then randomly sell for (5) figures to the right end user.

Brad
Thanks for the feedback, Yes, very true. I had another domain like this that sat for twenty years, only getting offers in the low $x,xxx range, then sold for mid $xx,xxx.

•••
$150 to $475 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

Last edited:
•••
$150 to $475 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
It's definitely worth more than that. If OP were to sell in that range I'd immediately jump on it. :xf.grin:
I cannot imagine a scenario where it won't fetch at least $1k, even when sold to a reseller.

•••
i believe it worth $4k reseller price

•••
Very cool domain name, after the success of BAYC NFT "Monkey" word attracted huge attention moreover, monkey is a hot kw atm. You'll need to wait for the right enduser for max price.
Enduser mid to high 5fig
Reseller $2000-$5000

•••
Low xxxxx to mid xxxxx for right buyer

•••
I see it being sold somewhere between 10K-20K. If bought by a reseller most probably it would be happy to pay $5K on it fast.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back