Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

CX TLD Newbie Question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dmn00

New Member
Impact
0
Hello guys,
I am relatively new to domains. I already bought some and used them, but today I wanted to buy a four letter cx domain on Namecheap.
The domain was available according to Namecheap and I went on and payed with PayPal. After the payment I have got the message "internal error while calling service provider". Does this mean that the cx tld has a issue? The domain has no whois record.
I've also checked GoDaddy and just typed random letters into the domain search bar to see if the register process even works at all.
Result for jaiadrgjfeargte.cx: "Sorry, jaiadrgjfeargte.cx is unavailable"

Is this a known issue? I didn't find anything related to this.
Thank you for reading and sorry if this turns out to be a stupid question.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Problem solved.

I've just tried it again and it worked.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back