domain CVOO dot com $$??? :D

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tru1

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey Guys,

I just purchased from huntingmoon cvoo.com

I'm actually going to put a business project on the domain name, but!! I do want to know how much its worth?

(so perhaps to know if I spent "too" much getting it? Or perhaps maybe I got a steal?)

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$xx

Couldnt find any acronyms...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Looks interesting and a little brandable too. Triple premium, ending in a neat 'oo', and it's kind of pronounceable (K'voo or see-voo). I still think it would be a difficult task finding an end user, but based on the above criteria I'd estimate it safely in the $80 range minimum for resellers, maybe up to double that if they really really like it.
But then, you're an end user so if you paid a little more than that because you wanted to dev it, you'll still be happy, right?
:)
 
0
•••
You could definitely get high $XX for a domain like that. It sounds catchy - "See-Voo".
 
0
•••
:) thanks for the appraisals :)

I'm pretty happy with the purchase!
 
0
•••
Reseller : $70-$120

Great to have the double "O" at the end...

CV = Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
"CV" = 250million results on google most related to "Curriculum Vitae"

But names like this are much better to develop, even into a one-pager just to give people an idea of its possible use... that would raise the bar a lot more.

Anyway, since you're going to develop it for your own project I'm sure it will be worth a lot more than the reseller appraisals you're getting here.

Good luck with it.

:)
 
0
•••
I agree with One time. It's great that it has repeating O at the end. O can stand for Online and something to do with Curriculum Vitae would certainly make it a nice page. Try develop it. Good luck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back