IT.COM

sales CUUZ.com owner takes a big loss?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Keith DeBoer

BrandableInsider.comTop Member
Impact
Yesterday CUUZ.com sold for $651 on Flippa. I really like Cuuz.com as a brandable and I think the new owner got a great deal on that name considering the current prices for 4L.coms. Interestingly, CUUZ.com sold on Nov 29, 2015 at GoDaddy for $1529. So somebody lost some money along the way.
bandicam 2016-01-07 10-08-21-296.jpg

• What do you think of CUUZ.com as a brandable?
  • Did the Nov 29th buyer overpay at $1529?
  • Or was yesterday's buy at $651 a steal?
Give us your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below.​

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Agreed. Great name and superb buy

•••
I think it was definitely sold too cheap given current pricing for 4Ls, as you have already pointed out. As a brandable I'm not sure; it's not really pronounceable (if you try and pronounce it, everyone would think it was "cooz", coos" or something with double o) and if you say "C double U Z) it sounds like "CWZ".

•••
•••
It sold way too low. It's coz of flippa BASIC listing. Its LLLL repeating Letters. Great Brandable domain for any Blog and to attract potential users

I own Suun.com in double 'u' category. I wont sell it before 5 digits

Last edited:
•••
Its a fair price for that domain. not low not high, not bargain.

•••
It sold way too low. It's coz of flippa BASIC listing. Its LLLL repeating Letters. Great Brandable domain for any Blog and to attract potential users

I own Suun.com in double 'u' category. I wont sell it before high 5.
I just remembered Suun ) btw, nice one, how much got it for ? it was for sale for about 1-2k right ?

•••
The $1529 buyer definitely overpaid.

$651 is not a steal. Its right in the market value.

Go to LLLLSales.com and :
- Uncheck - Quad Premium
- Check only - CVVC
- Check - Double Repeat

Look at the prices.

•••
What about Zhoo.com sold for 1777 yesterday as well?

•••
What about Zhoo.com sold for 1777 yesterday as well?
Yes that sold for loww too mainly coz flippa lost their much traffic. Big big hope they'll be back soon with premium listing 2.0 upgrades.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I also believe that if the $1529 sale wasn't an end user price, it was overpaid.
Also, i do believe that $651 is neither big nor small if the plan is to sell it as a brandable in the future. I just consider it a good 3x investment.

•••
Did the $1529 sale actually materialize ? Or the owner renewed ?

•••
Great comments and analysis, folks!!!! :P

•••
Did the $1529 sale actually materialize ? Or the owner renewed ?
This is the real question to be answered before one can properly evaluate op's question.

•••
Yes that sold for loww too mainly coz flippa lost their much traffic. Big big hope they'll be back soon with premium listing 2.0 upgrades.
Hope Flippa loose soon all their traffic and close their website ...
The worst domain marketplace I ever seen !!!
A personal opinion :!:

•••
BREAKING NEWS: Someone took a loss domaining!

Well, shucks... I thought everyone made money here.

•••
Flippa is so trash, I learned my lesson with my last auction. Now they made some UI changes and the search looks and works terrible.

•••
Flippa is so trash, I learned my lesson with my last auction. Now they made some UI changes and the search looks and works terrible.
A dot com chip just sold for only $1300 ON FLIPPA your correct, I Can sell them for more on craigs list. It seems like flipper is the place to steal,the whole reserve thing is BS with a reserves people are just staying away from that site in general,then you got this poor domainer trusting the system and bam your dickered. Why ebay is so sucessfull is that you start at a buck and usually by the time it gets up to a few hundred there a ton of bidders that will get instant updates ,so with a ten day auction you cant really get it too bad,also the sniping tools are sort of a insurance policy any good domain going up lets say a llll.com I always see snipes at the end ,You can see 2 or 3 the rest are all under the market.
Now back to flippa, your bidders snooze you lose

•••
I think it was overpriced. I've never sold anything on GD, but I see some names going for crazy prices that just don't make sense.

•••
Welcome to the LLLL lotery! I just sold my tyki.com for about 800.- at namejet and now today I am recived an offerfor tyki from sedo about $10,000 Anyway ... this is the business!

•••
Welcome to the LLLL lotery! I just sold my tyki.com for about 800.- at namejet and now today I am recived an offerfor tyki from sedo about $10,000 Anyway ... this is the business!

:'(:'(:'(

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back