Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Custom Title

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewski

VIP Member
Impact
64
If I buy the custom title from the NP$ shop, can I change it whenever or will I have to repay to have it changed?

Thanks. :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I believe you only get the chance to change it once.
You buy the new custom user title, and insert the word/phrase you would like.
It then charges you.

Joe
 
0
•••
TheArbiter said:
I believe you only get the chance to change it once.
You buy the new custom user title, and insert the word/phrase you would like.
It then charges you.

Joe
Correct.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back