Custom title discounts.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

webfreak

VIP Member
Impact
61
I've noticed that some people have received discounts when purchasing their custom title in the NP$ Store. How does someone qualify for such a discount? :-/

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You receive a 10% discount in the store after you've been an active member for atleast 1 year.
 
1
•••
Thanks, Chris! :)
 
0
•••
long way to go for me. :)
 
0
•••
I think i will have to wait for next 11 months.
 
0
•••
thank god I don't need to change my name in a hurry... :p
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back