IT.COM

FREE Custom email for your domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheBuyerz

Top Member
Impact
Hi,

I see many folks asking questions about a cheap service to make your own custom email address to looks professional in the eyes of your clients, let me show you a free methods that I am using since up to 5 years easy without any issue or interuption related to the service they are providing (Notice that I used them for my serious projects).

Let me name it: Yandex Mail

What does Yandex.Mail include?

• 1,000 mail accounts
  • unlimited inbox size
  • 20 GB of cloud storage space
  • built-in antivirus
  • management from mobile devices
Follow the guidelines:

* Notice that a Yandex Mail account is required to reproduce all this steps.

1. Head over to https://domain.yandex.com, enter your domain name and click Connect Domain.

vP2j5Cy.png

2. You will be given a number of options to verify your domain ownership. At step 1, copy a CNAME record in your DNS settings of your domain name (Personally I like using this method, there is also other choice like uplading a file but this require you to own a VPS/Server).

RSq9pUO.png

Another service I like to use for all my domains is: Cloudflare

It make it easy to manage the domain name records and the update is almost instant without waiting for hours.

Go back to the domain verification page on Yandex and click Verify domain ownership once everything is done.

3. You will be taken to the page with your MX records. They must be added to your domain name records, without them you can't send or receive email.

gdqpTtO.png

And confirm the changes when it is done:

6pXuovy.png

After that you should be able to add a custom username for your domain name and start sending and receiving emails with your custom domain.

Feel free to comment below for any question and help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back