Domain Empire

Current status & reseller value for 5 letter.com domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
Hello Everyone,

As 4 letter .com domains are flying at a price where most of us can't invest bulk is there any chance of 5 letter.com domains to pop up in the market with a sudden increase in demand.

I am very found of bulk domain buyout and sellout and after 4 letter.com i think it should be the time for 5 letter.

I can also see a few people are buying 5 letter .com domains for 2-4$ each. Sometimes its going even 30-40$ here on namepros. i know its not for reseller price but what you people think of actual reseller price for 5 letter.com. If you people can suggest anything that would be great.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
can you please check PM??

•••
I see a renewed activity on 4L/5L names with L tending towards 'Liquid' in here at Namepros. I also see sedo has a separate section on 5L auctions.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/new-liquid-domains-section-to-auction-your-short-coms.866917/
https://sedo.com/auction/auction_schedule.php?menu=buy&language=us

Not sure which ones have more value, just 4 letter abbreviations or short words like MDRN, NAMR etc. One thing is for sure, being pronounceable has its merits. Guess that leads to having vowels, a, i, e, o, u.

•••
namefit thanks for the info. Keep adding more valuable info like these guys.

Thanks.

•••
Somebody come back from the future and update this thread with accurate information.

Thanks in advance! :)

•••
•••
Domain Shane wrote a few weeks (maybe more) ago that he thinks pronounceable 5Ls are worth $75 base.

•••
•••
•••
Though it seems like "so much difference in reseller and end user prices" i think its one of the real research data that actually goes with my own live research. I have read so much junk posts this seems to be legit.

•••
THIS IS EIGHT MONTHS LATER

A fun thread to read, and proof of how quickly the market can change!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back