IT.COM

question Current Sites to Find Available Names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
what are some good places these days to help find a new .com name? I'm looking at finding a place I can see lists of available (not expiring soon) domains that I can browse or look up.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
I think namestation works well for that

•••
I'm not sure what you mean? You want to see lists of valuable domains that aren't currently registered? Or what are you looking for?

•••
I'm not sure what you mean? You want to see lists of valuable domains that aren't currently registered? Or what are you looking for?

basically just a place to see domains that are not registered.

I used to use .domaintools.com years ago to find various ways of searching through names and coming up with a new domain but they have changed now and no longer seem to offer the great free tools they once had.

•••

thanks, that seems to be the sort of thing I mean. If i want to search for names available that includes a keyword like "garden" for example then it comes up with a number of combinations.

any further places anyone knows of then please post...

•••
edited

Last edited:
•••
barefootted, that is a nice website but it's not the sort of thing I'm talking about.

Please only share relevant sites and tools.

•••
•••

I feel bad now you could have left the link.

It would be also good to know of a place to search by things like characters, i.e. if I want to search for available .com's with 5 characters.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Does google also have list of available domains?

•••
•••
So, you are looking for something which does not exist or ever existed :xf.smile:
Mixing 26 alphabets and 10 digits and hundreds of extensions, there will be literally unlimited options which can be created.

•••
So, you are looking for something which does not exist or ever existed :xf.smile:
Mixing 26 alphabets and 10 digits and hundreds of extensions, there will be literally unlimited options which can be created.
lol right

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back