Dynadot

Current Namescon 2020 Auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johnn

WeSellName.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks so much for sharing with the community...

•••
•••
If you log into your Godaddy account, you will see more names.

•••
Can anyone create a GoDaddy auction event?
TY

•••
Go bid on my names :) Aphe(com) and ETHExchange(com)

•••
Can anyone create a GoDaddy auction event?
TY

You have to submit through Namescon, not Godaddy. Namescon works with Godaddy for this auction.
It's also late to submit the name(s) now unless it's a very very GOOD name.

•••
You have to submit through Namescon, not Godaddy. Namescon works with Godaddy for this auction.
It's also late to submit the name(s) now unless it's a very very GOOD name.

TY for that info
What I meant was, can anyone set up a GoDaddy auctions page and list all their domains for sale together?

•••
•••
Do you have the GD link for this please?

•••
Domainers can get some ideas about what sells by browsing this list.

•••
i submitted a handful of names about a month ago.still no word.

•••
I currently have these listed in the Namescon2020 Auction, was pretty excited to get these approved as its my first time participating in a Namescon auction. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. :)

Good luck to everyone who's got some in the auction!

kffr.com (1 $300 bid currently)
clicker.org
glee.tv
Steamers.org
tatoo.me (1 $300 bid currently)

Vegans.club
opossum.co.uk

•••
•••
clicker.org (y)
That was the one I had high hopes for, kind of surprised there hasn't been any bids on it but there's plenty of time left so we shall see.

•••
That was the one I had high hopes for, kind of surprised there hasn't been any bids on it but there's plenty of time left so we shall see.

Multiple uses, give it time...

•••
I currently have these listed in the Namescon2020 Auction, was pretty excited to get these approved as its my first time participating in a Namescon auction. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. :)

Good luck to everyone who's got some in the auction!

kffr.com (1 $300 bid currently)
clicker.org
glee.tv
Steamers.org
tatoo.me (1 $300 bid currently)

Vegans.club
opossum.co.uk

=
my first time submitting as well.what was your timeline for submitting and acceptance? did they notify you?

•••
Very cool domain!
Clicker.org has 1,600 related domains registered and is taken in 88 extensions
246,000 monthly searches
expireddomains.net/domain/clicker.org

•••
=
my first time submitting as well.what was your timeline for submitting and acceptance? did they notify you?
Monte emailed me the same day I submitted a bunch saying "thanks, may try some of these in pre-bidding."
We exchanged a handful of emails and I asked which ones he was thinking he'd try, the ones he told me were all included in the pre-bidding.

•••
Monte emailed me the same day I submitted a bunch saying "thanks, may try some of these in pre-bidding."
We exchanged a handful of emails and I asked which ones he was thinking he'd try, the ones he told me were all included in the pre-bidding.

-
on dec 9 i pointed 12 domains to parkingcrew and haven't heard anything since.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back