Domain Empire

domain CTFU.com (crack the f*** up) very popular acronym, worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

websguy

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello, I am selling ctfu.com - What do you think it's worth? I paid low x,xxx for the domain and it's a very popular (and growing) acronym.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Actually the first time I've come across it.

•••
Hello, I am selling ctfu.com - What do you think it's worth? I paid low x,xxx for the domain and it's a very popular (and growing) acronym.

It may be a somewhat known chat phrase but I don't see this being worth anywhere near what you paid. JMO

•••
Wow... someone wants an appraisal and goes full retard on the replies!

Shut the f*ck up.
The one you say is like used by kiddies.
Urban slang.

You may get your money back at some point on this domain.
But don't try to sell it like you say it stands for!

•••
Please note that everyone has a different valuing system based on their experience and or inexperience. Because of this, appraisals can vary greatly for each person providing a free appraisal. It's important to understand that even with multiple appraisals that are relatively similar, at the end of the day, A domain is truly only worth what someone is willing to pay for it or what you can convince them it's worth. Please don't take appraisals personal and try to conduct yourself professionally.

With that said, lets try to keep name calling, personal attacks, etc. out of appraisal threads. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Heated debate is fine, personal attacks are not

Thanks,

Eric Lyon

•••
I'm amazed that none of you are aware of this popular acronym.

Umm …….must not be as popular as you thought, no matter what color friends i have

•••
I prefer this definition of CTFU.

It's actually pretty popular on the east coast, USA. It's no 'LOL' but it's all over social networks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back