NameSilo

domain CTFU.com (crack the f*** up) very popular acronym, worth?

Spaceship
Watch

websguy

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello, I am selling ctfu.com - What do you think it's worth? I paid low x,xxx for the domain and it's a very popular (and growing) acronym.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please note that everyone has a different valuing system based on their experience and or inexperience. Because of this, appraisals can vary greatly for each person providing a free appraisal. It's important to understand that even with multiple appraisals that are relatively similar, at the end of the day, A domain is truly only worth what someone is willing to pay for it or what you can convince them it's worth. Please don't take appraisals personal and try to conduct yourself professionally.

With that said, lets try to keep name calling, personal attacks, etc. out of appraisal threads. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Heated debate is fine, personal attacks are not

Thanks,

Eric Lyon

•••
Pretty sure it stands for Contessa The Flame-throwing Uterus

•••
You grossly overpaid for it IMO, from a reseller standpoint. Who knows, you might luck out even still. A very long shot.

•••
I'm amazed that none of you are aware of this popular acronym.

Umm …….must not be as popular as you thought, no matter what color friends i have

•••
•••
Invalid?
~
Never heard of that saying either
~
Value is perhaps what you paid, i did see results in a google search for the term but not sure how it's worth big bucks to someone
~
Good Luck

Last edited:
•••
ctfu is widely used, I see it all over FB every day, but thanks :) Your appraisal is invalid since you do not understand the true impact of the acronym and how many are using it, but I appreciate your input for sure.

"Crank the fuck up" - 0 searches in Google

"Turn the fuck up" - 260

Neither is the popular saying nowadays and never in my life have I heard someone say "Crank the fuck up"... The popular saying nowadays is "Turn Up" or "Turn Down for what"...

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about....

Good luck though...

Last edited:
•••
"Crank the fuck up" - 0 searches in Google

"Turn the fuck up" - 260

Neither is the popular saying nowadays and never in my life have I heard someone say "Crank the fuck up"... The popular saying nowadays is "Turn Down" or "Turn Down for what"...

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about....

Good luck though...

it's crack the fuck up

•••
•••
•••
Let us know when you've sold it for a multiple of what you paid for it. Until then, it's all talk. If you are so sure of yourself why are you asking for appraisals?

•••
Actually the first time I've come across it.

•••
Never heard anyone say, "Crack the f*ck up"

It's "Turn the f*ck up"

Still nice LLLL.com though... Probably give get $100 for it...

•••
ctfu is widely used, I see it all over FB every day, but thanks :) Your appraisal is invalid since you do not understand the true impact of the acronym and how many are using it, but I appreciate your input for sure.

•••
I never heard of it. Then again, I despise Facebook and haven't been friended by hundreds of middle schoolers.

look on the bright side, maybe someday there will be a CTF University

(Unlimited, Universe, Union, Underwriters, etc)

Last edited:
•••
ctfu is the black man's lol, idk.. You all have been living under a rock. I paid an end user price for it, but it's worth a hell of a lot more than 100.00 as suggested by IceDude.

Please do not comment on this thread if you've never heard the acronym used before.

•••
No one says it anymore? Do you all have any black friends? I'm guessing the answer is NO.

•••
I'm amazed that none of you are aware of this popular acronym.

•••
•••
Just depends where you are geographically.

Last edited:
•••
•••
So you're calling urban and black people "low brow", trying to start a race war?

•••
This domain would be perfect for so many different types of brands, and you say it has bad potential for business? Yeah, a word that is more popular than "lmao" or even as popular as "lol" among "urban" people is not good for business?

You people really do need to get out from under the rocks you have been living under for the past 10 years.

•••
I understand.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back