IT.COM

question Cryptocurrencies are crashing. New wave up coming to domain market?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mate, no offence but you have no clue what you are talking about.

Crypto is FAR from crashing.....

Last edited:
•••
Why would Bitcoin crash if people are escaping fiat currencies?

•••
Stock markets are crashing because the central banks are buying stocks and investors aren't

•••
apologies but you don't understand the mechanics of a market bubble deez007...

are you paying attention to the last two days of the crypto market? this is just the beginning. don't be fooled...
Money is beyond pouring into the market. New coins are getting funded tens of millions of dollars on a regular basis. The mistake is in thinking that 1 day of a dip indicates a free fall.

Crypto currency isn't about digital money. It's the companies and tech behind each coin that are changing the way business is done. The space will continue to explode!

•••
•••
no offence taken deez007. i stand for what I say and what you say is what almost everyone is saying right now... that's one of the reasons i know I am right...

but the topic of the post is, with money flowing out of cryptos and we also getting into the latter stages of stock market bull, domains could soon get some money influx.

Money is NOT flowing out of crypto. If you going to make statements like that kindly support it with some evidence or it's just propoganda based on a "hunch" you have. Anyone that knows anything about Crypto will tell you hands down that MORE money is flowing into to Crypto now than ever before...if you claim that know better then kindly support your theory with some evidence and facts.

•••
•••
Credit cards are insured, bank accounts are regulated and PayPal has internal mechanisms. With cryptocurrencies you are on your own about the security, at least for now.

•••
I'm just curious if people are able to cash out on their chips, so to speak, at will? While there might be liquidity for lower levels of trades happening, perhaps 10-100 or so BTC for example happening, I wonder if anyone has been able to encash say 100+ worth of BTC or their counter part Crypto? Which is where, all these boil down to?? Having millions of BTC and Ether and xyz in your digital wallet is one thing but they need to be translated to cash at will to make it really an asset?No?

I don't have a dog in the fight, was just curious on the liquidity part. My apologies, if my understanding on the whole crypto market is superfluous.
You can wire to your bank account or keep in a usd wallet at places like Gemini and Coinbase.

•••
now that the implosion in the crypto market is in motion.

Lol tonecas wrote this when btc was at 2000 which it is now about triple that, and I’ve been holding and accumulating for over four years now, and plan to hold and accumulate for many more years.

As far as domains: actually namebio sales reports on even some of the crappiest four letter domains are in the $900-$1000 range lately.

Last edited:
•••
Greater fool theory gone ballistic. U.S stock market is likely in the same situation, but at least it's got the federal reserve action and 401k contributions going for it. All bitcoin has are donations.
The federal reserve is a private organization that controls your money. Btc is controlled by the people who invest in it. There is no comparison...btc is superior!

•••
Hahahaha I have been involved with Crypto for several years. You want to talk about the dip over the past two days as a basis for your theory? I have a deep understanding of what market bubbles are vs sustainable business models and markets. Anyone that says Crypto is crashing knows nothing about crypto, don't be fooled with what you THINK you know.

I will even go out on a limb and make a bold claim that before the end of JULY, ...ETH will be close to OR over $300. Bookmark the date on your calendar then come back to this thread and prove me wrong!

You were spot on mate. $290 today.

•••
I'm just curious if people are able to cash out on their chips, so to speak, at will? While there might be liquidity for lower levels of trades happening, perhaps 10-100 or so BTC for example happening, I wonder if anyone has been able to encash say 100+ worth of BTC or their counter part Crypto? Which is where, all these boil down to?? Having millions of BTC and Ether and xyz in your digital wallet is one thing but they need to be translated to cash at will to make it really an asset?No?

I don't have a dog in the fight, was just curious on the liquidity part. My apologies, if my understanding on the whole crypto market is superfluous.

•••
BTC will hit $4k+ by end of the year and ETH $500 imo.

Yep, for sure... I actually think BTC will spike way way way more than $4k when they launch Segwit

ETH at $500 is a good call, possiblly even of a conservative estimate.

Also keep an eye on Ripple! Right, @Avtar629 ? :)

Last edited:
•••
The fact that people are discussing a crypto future in a domaining forum (I know it's isn't the first time) is enough of a proof of it's prosperity.

I don't see BTC @ $4k by the end of the year - because if so, I would start believing that it's slowing down! I see it at $7K+ at that pace .

Alt coins are making millionaires EVERY SINGLE DAY! Is that normal? NO - at least to me... doesn't even make sense ... but BTC I believe is here to stay, even the 2013's so called crash, only people who lost are the people who sold! if you didn't sell, you're rich today!

I hate ETH - but ONLY because I owned 2K+ of it at $4 and Sold at $9 - so yeah, I hate it because I sucked at trading it :)

-Rami

•••
•••
apologies but you don't understand the mechanics of a market bubble deez007...

are you paying attention to the last two days of the crypto market? this is just the beginning. don't be fooled...

Hahahaha I have been involved with Crypto for several years. You want to talk about the dip over the past two days as a basis for your theory? I have a deep understanding of what market bubbles are vs sustainable business models and markets. Anyone that says Crypto is crashing knows nothing about crypto, don't be fooled with what you THINK you know.

I will even go out on a limb and make a bold claim that before the end of JULY, ...ETH will be close to OR over $300. Bookmark the date on your calendar then come back to this thread and prove me wrong!

Last edited:
•••
you can buy it on online exchanges like Coinbase.com, Kraken.com, Poloniex.com, etc.

be careful thought, there is not a single one exchange that is professional, like you are used to on equity markets. all amateurs, with lots of bugs, down times, etc.

but they work well for the typical buy and hold kind of investor.

Last edited:
•••

They realize that Crypto can destroy them

They will TRY to stop Crypto but they won't succeed.

They try to sell people on the hogwash that it's not secure and that it's used for criminal activity...
Really?? so normal currency is safe and secure and not used by criminals?...hahahah

Stop being sheep

Last edited:
•••
Peoples paypal, bank accounts, credit cards and everything else can be hacked as well. If people store there coins properly in secure wallets it minimizes the risk.

•••
Credit cards are insured, bank accounts are regulated and PayPal has internal mechanisms. With cryptocurrencies you are on your own about the security, at least for now.
Keep it in an encrypted wallet and back up on USB drive.

•••
people I'm with you, i believe in crypto's technologies, but my thread is to warn of the crypto crash that has begun and the possible move of money to domains in a few months. I am not saying it is the end of cryptos... but there is going to be a big wash-out.
Can you explain how a crash has begun? The market has been soaring for a long time. There was literally 2-3 days of dips which are already recovered for the most part.

•••
•••
•••
BTC will hit $4k+ by end of the year and ETH $500 imo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back