NameSilo

domain CRYPTO.voto what is your valuation?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kance07

Established Member
Impact
any suggestions for Crypto.voto ??
what should be the value of this domain?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't know what that extension is.
Voto?

•••
•••
Sorry. I don't want to be rude but it is worthless IMO.

Junk extension. No one has ever heard of this extension before.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
It is worth reg fee have you got the money to register the 1400+ new extensions.

•••
crypto.lgbt was available for $9
now is taken lol

.voto for what?
i dont see much value..

•••
crypto.lgbt was available for $9
now is taken lol
It's not available.....
20180316_134409.png

•••
Crypto.voto ??
what should be the value of this domain?
No any idea extension .voto
But currently market mania behind crypto.
Hold it.

•••
i bought it only for Alex voto

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
What are the odds of a sale in a TLD that has fewer than 300 registered domains ?
Even in Italian, Spanish or Portuguese it's just not relevant.

•••
•••
With $60-$100 renewal it has no value, I guess. I wouldn't take it for free.
If I wanted a weird expensive TLD, I'd register crypto.ge for $60, or crypto.mo for $150.

•••
•••
i suggest to grab a .com
CRYPTOvoto.com its available for $6.99

•••
What are the odds of a sale in a TLD that has fewer than 300 registered domains ?
Even in Italian, Spanish or Portuguese it's just not relevant.

Harsh but fair. Hahahahha.

•••
any one else who want to share their thoughts:ROFL:

•••
•••
•••
Good Day!
Tell a story! As an auxiliary material, I was brought about 200 tons of clay to fill the basement for the construction of my house. And once again when I arrived at the construction my house I saw on this clay, object similar to old ball about the size of an orange. I held ball in the my hands, but I dropped him back in the pile of clay. And then I found out that the ball was taken by one of my workers for fun. And he didn't know what it was. It's was a dinosaur egg worth at least $ 70,000. And my worker got the money of course less from someone he sold it to but also impressive. I was smiled this story and since I know not everything what we believe now is not worth a cent, in the future can cost a lot of money. It's funny
Best Regards

•••
Good Day!
Tell a story! As an auxiliary material, I was brought about 200 tons of clay to fill the basement for the construction of my house. And once again when I arrived at the construction my house I saw on this clay, object similar to old ball about the size of an orange. I held ball in the my hands, but I dropped him back in the pile of clay. And then I found out that the ball was taken by one of my workers for fun. And he didn't know what it was. It's was a dinosaur egg worth at least $ 70,000. And my worker got the money of course less from someone he sold it to but also impressive. I was smiled this story and since I know not everything what we believe now is not worth a cent, in the future can cost a lot of money. It's funny
Best Regards
:happy:
anyone else??

•••
The domain itself is a terrible extension, however, I suppose it is 1 word “crypto” maybe some unfortunate fellow will buy it for $100 thinking he can flip it

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back