Dynadot

discuss Crowd Parking: Party Like It's 1994!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi old friends, I am trying to ask a question which is hard to explain. This is not a promotion for anything currently live, in the wild.

Twitter Version:
Dot Com Bubble >> ICO Bubble (Many similarities)

Big Picture: I have a shocking # of (un-launched) website projects and unique ideas which I started as a fun hobby many years ago. "Focus on one" is good advice but they are intended to be pieces of a huge, beautiful picture.

What: I set out to create was a "Massive framework to define and achieve your wildest dreams".
(insert excuses) My elderly mother had a stroke 4 years ago and for over 3 years I dropped everything to be her full-time caregiver / Then I had to fight to recover the skills I had earlier, and start to update / prepare a massive network of related projects.

The main point: we need ~10 or 20 people (with a reasonable control over their short-term greed and a somewhat optimistic view of the future) who are interested in a unique chance to go places no one ever has before.

Please answer any (or all) of these questions:
Does anyone have "deep contacts" into a traditional domain parking company?
Do you run your own VPS's or dedicated servers? (I do, but they are "solo", the security is not set up for automated "domain parking")
Do you like "adventure, Sci-Fi, trying new things", etc?
Do you know how it feels to follow a big, exciting dream and be at a low point?
Are you closer to being well-organized, or love to go in many directions while learning new things?

// Can I assume permission to PM you? (when ready), please clear that up if not, thanks.

My primary "products" are fun, happiness, self-improvement and unique entertainment.
The 2 to 3 year profit potential is actually staggering, but first we would have FUN while exploring a chaotic paradise of limitless possibilities.

Free (later some freemium) to start for anyone who joined Namepros prior to this post.
Crowd Parking: Who wants to Party Like It's 1994?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back