Dynadot

Credit Card Affiliate sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone know of a good credit card affiliate site like cardoffers.com and creditcards.com

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's the purpose of going through a service like credit-land.com when you can go directly to the issuing bank for nearly $200 per app?

I assume credit-land takes a sizeable chunk of that commission before cutting your check, right? Is it a matter of convenience (not having to manage 10's or 100's of affiliate accounts)?

I really don't know, i have a few cc related domain names collecting dust and i am just toying with the idea of developing affiliate sites.

•••
scabies said:
What's the purpose of going through a service like credit-land.com when you can go directly to the issuing bank for nearly $200 per app?
The trick is getting accepted. I haven't had any success, but by all means, if you can get in, that's definitely the more profitable way to go. From my experience, the cc companies are quite rigid in their website acceptance criteria.

•••
scabies said:
I assume credit-land takes a sizeable chunk of that commission before cutting your check, right? Is it a matter of convenience (not having to manage 10's or 100's of affiliate accounts)?

I really don't know, i have a few cc related domain names collecting dust and i am just toying with the idea of developing affiliate sites.

Actually, what credit-land takes really isn't that much.

For the American Express link you provided the commissions are:
Consumer Cards Marketed $40-$60 tiered based on volume Non-Marketed$25 flat
Business Cards Marketed $100 flat Non-Marketed $50 flat
Business Gold Rewards Marketed $200 flat
Merchant Acquisition $25

Credit Land pays as follows:
Consumer Credit Cards - Flat Fee: $60.00 on all approvals in a given month.
Business Credit Cards - Flat Fee: $95.00 on all approvals in a given month.

I believe that the convenience of not having to constantly update my sites with new card information (which changes alot) makes the slight difference in the commission very worthwhile! All I have to do is drop some simple code on a single page - Instant site! All I have to do is pay for my hosting and cash my checks!

•••
I didnt have ANY luck with the one credit card affiliate site i joined. You would think it would be easy getting people to sign up for a credit card. Really I think now a days everyones credit is so messed up and the economy is kaput, no one wants a credit card, it doesnt matter what incentives come with it. But hey maybe its just me. maybe the rest of you have had good luck.

•••
According to me, Linkshare, Card-offers and NCSReporting are the best site for credit card affiliates

I know NCSReporting, that's the site we are using on our credit card affiliate site

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back