DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Has anyone tried one

did you have success ?

please share your experiences

thanks !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still Looking for good affiliate program

•••
evirtual1, I'm using BuildOffers.com, from CardOffers.com; and Credit-Land.com. Can't tell you much on stats/success yet, as I just revamped one site, and just put up the other one. You can checkout my CreditCardz.net. That is the Credit-Land.com one.

•••
may i ask is that a white label using your domain ? creditcardz.net

I did apply to acclaim net work ..... but haven't heard back from them

thanks !

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, it is a white label site.

•••
maybe you should try commissionsoup.com, they have alot of programs like that.

•••
evirtual1, I'm using BuildOffers.com, from CardOffers.com; and Credit-Land.com. Can't tell you much on stats/success yet, as I just revamped one site, and just put up the other one. You can checkout my CreditCardz.net. That is the Credit-Land.com one.

So which one is from where , i am slightly confused by your reply ?

Are you paying a mothly fee for the white label ?

I did apply to acclaim network , and i was declined because not enough content on the site

.... hey that's why i applied , for content !

rep added to numberguru

Last edited:
•••
So which one is from where , i am slightly confused by your reply ?

Are you paying a mothly fee for the white label ?

I did apply to acclaim network , and i was declined because not enough content on the site

.... hey that's why i applied , for content !

rep added to numberguru
I use Credit-Land.com with CreditCardz.net, and I have another site with BuildOffers.com. They are both white label sites. I don't pay anything for the sites, just add my domain to their templates they offer. I do pay $20 month for hosting for the BuildOffers site.

•••
i hope at $20 a month you make some bucks ?

Do keep us udated please

good luck !

•••
credit-land did approve me , i am wondering my options with them

I know i can use their content on a site , or can i do a redirect to their site and earn income ?

They also offer a hosting with them option where i just add my logo and go from there ?

Are you just using credit-land content on your site , and when ready show us your site

cheers !

•••
I was able to put credit-land content on my site , so at least newcreditcardreviews.com is well on the way and has a good feel to it

Thanks hawkeye

•••
whenever i tried to register, they are showing some error. wonder why ......

•••
what do you mean ?

I can tell you that i am in australia and many usa programs wont let me join

•••
Canadian cc

I would love to find an affiliate program for canadian credit cards. Anyone have any luck in the past finding one.

•••
I would love to find an affiliate program for canadian credit cards. Anyone have any luck in the past finding one.

American Express, via Linkshare. I haven't signed up with them though.

Keep in mind, acceptance criteria for affiliating direct with the credit card companies in general, are usually quite stringent - they have certain quality and policy requirements that need to be met.

That's why, the easiest option for most, are to affiliate through middleman sites like credit-land, etc, because they provide templates that have already been approved.

•••
Used to get a lot of money using Amex via TradeDoubler with our Necter . com domain.

All the large affiliate companies have CC affiliate contacts.
Pick the ones that are right and add them in.
The CC companies seem to allow anyone in these days so your applications will be fine.

•••
i dont think just any one gets to be an affiliate, so i cant join any linkshare or commision junction programs, i guess because i am not in that country ? , shouldn't matter but does

•••
ncsreporting.com is very good. Not sure about the payout rate, but they offer turnkey solutions are owned by bankrate.com

•••
i saw card offer programs but couldn't spot whitelabe/turnkey site info

•••
It's a hard vertical to break into and succeed at. There are some major, well established players with huge pockets and much higher payouts to compete against. The PPC prices are insane, the fraud, fraud prevention and scrubbing are also much bigger issues than with other niches.

I have spent a fair amount of money testing and running credit card campaigns with some limited success. You will need to have multiple networks and offers to run, as scrubbing is way out of control. The conversion rates for a single advertiser will vary widely from network to network and the testing is expensive. Test as many different offers on as many different networks as you can, and track every single page view, click, and conversion. Don't limit yourself to one or two affiliate programs or networks. The idea is to split test everything until you find something that works. It's also best to narrow your focus to a micro-niche and put effort into related long-tail keywords. So instead of promoting 'credit cards' you would promote 'prepaid credit cards for students'.

If you have an abundance of type in traffic and don't need to spend your money on PPC than you may do ok, but even then, the most profitable option might be to sell ad space to affiliates so you get paid regardless of conversion/scrubbing etc.. The high PPC rates make it a perfect candidate for adsense for domains, let the other people gamble while you collect the sure money. This is clearly one of the more difficult verticals and with the current economic situation, may be even harder.

Best of luck to you.

•••
i have been able to include insurance, business, lawyers guide + google ads on my site and hopefully personal loans soon , so its a even spread that yes will take a while . but my gamble is only $20 a year for site and hosting . And yes not aiming for top key words because too cluttered

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back