IT.COM

priced CreativeSolutions(.)org - Great for innovation

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
The domain CreativeSolutions.org is for sale.

This is one I've had for quite some time and one of my favorite .orgs. (and I specialize in them so have several hundred of them!)

Any entity you might plan on creating for doing any sort of interesting project should have a home on this domain. .org has for a long time conveyed trust and authority, so if you keep that in mind with the development, the name will make you huge!

To be perfectly honest, I may end up keeping it if I don't sell it this time around since my father is an inventor, but I've had a name lined up for him for longer that he's likely going to go with (which is not for sale :P), so this is expendable at least for the time being. Not that it takes anything away from how much I like it!

Price: $900 > $800

Payment options include PayPal (must be approved by us), Google Checkout (must be approved by us), bank wire or escrow via Escrow.com (buyer pays escrow fees). Multi-forum post, timestamp determines who gets the domain. Post or PM SOLD with which names you wish to buy. All sales are final.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back