NameSilo

CREATION OF ESCROW OR MINI BANK

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear NamePros management, I wish to suggest just one idea to you, should in case it does not available.

I am making this suggestion because of some of us who are in countries that Paypal does not give full services like in Nigeria, where we can only pay to buy things but can not receive payments , and some other countries as such; the idea is all about creating a mini bank where the sellers of domains who do not have Paypal full services in their country could be accruing their money to a value that is remit-able via bank transfer or you issuing check with commission for you.

This is a very big challenge for those who are from those countries, it will be lovely if you can create the mini bank like your NP$ money, if you can do so for real money as well it will be a great achievement and a new dimension for domain pros of your forum.

I hope you understand my plight. thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NP$ is a form of currency as it is.

It can't be regarded as legal tender, much like Bitcoin cannot be regarded as such, but it can be use to trade.

Talking about a "banking" or "escrow" service requires legal issues to be taken care of-and it's just not worth the effort.

But NP$ is in existence, and it can definitely be used to pay for things... I guess it's up to members to start using it more often.

I have a feeling the price of NP$s will sky-rocket very soon.

•••
NP$ is a form of currency as it is.

It can't be regarded as legal tender, much like Bitcoin cannot be regarded as such, but it can be use to trade.

Talking about a "banking" or "escrow" service requires legal issues to be taken care of-and it's just not worth the effort.

But NP$ is in existence, and it can definitely be used to pay for things... I guess it's up to members to start using it more often.

I have a feeling the price of NP$s will sky-rocket very soon.

Thanks for your response!
Yes! I agreed it can be used as money here only, but you also need to encourage or boost the transaction as a means of exchange for money in order for people use it in such that could increase the value. For example; you also need to accept it as a means of transaction in some of your market like upgrading or look inward for something else and so on.
Cheers.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back