Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Create Your Own Domain Store!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Saw this being advertised on DomainInvesting.com and thought I'd try it out for one month ($10 p/m).

NameInvestors.com
 
Last edited by a moderator:
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This topic was pretty old when I butt heads with Troy Rushton (for good reason).

Here's a quote by Joseph Peterson:
"At one point, Adam Dicker and his NicheWebsites business were a DomainSherpa sponsor. Prior to that, DomainSherpa was pitching Protrada, whose Troy Rushton also helped sell Adam as an expert – there again with expensive courses." Source

I'll let you connect the dots on that one... hope you get your money back.
 
2
•••
Hey
I don't think legit firms solve issues via phones only. This is 21st century. I replied to the emails they sent to me shortly after registration, they never replied. Also several other emails (I use legit company email address, and not the free ones such as gmail). I've duplicated the messages and sent it to them using the contact form on their website. I never got a reply. To the best of my knowledge, all emails were successfully delivered.

And now, how am I sure the telephone on their website is legit and who pays the bill for the long distance calls? It's day here, night over there.
I've lost enough, just by a single woefully wrong decision of using their service (non-service).



My bank can only nullify the CC and issue a new one.
I've this card tied to many (more than 10) online services, including Paypal and GoDaddy. So I'll need to go through all of them and update with new info. The least I would like to do now, just because of the mischief of one mediocre company touting itself as "Investors".


Joystal, we answer the phone, our FB page and all support emails to [email protected] as per the website, if there has been a billing issue for $60, we will absolutely refund it immediately as we have in the past. Please email ASAP and mark to my attention and I will ensure its resolved. Thanks Troy
 
0
•••
Joystal, we answer the phone, our FB page and all support emails to [email protected]

I've strong reasons to doubt the email is legit.

Please email ASAP

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

No sir, I will not send emails this time around, 'cos I've done that several times without results.
Thanks to negligence of your support team (not you personally), the issue is now a public matter. So let's resolve it publicly, let others following this thread see how you'll handle and mend things. It's to your advantage.

To start with, I've attached vital screenshots. All you need do is duly study them.

I used your services for barely 3 months.
Last time your company illegally deducted funds from my CC was April 15, 2016, breaching trust, flagrantly ignoring my several requests to desist from such.

The failure of your team is your direct responsibility.
---------------------------


1-nameinvestor-welcome-message.gif
2-message-to-nameinvestor.gif
3-message-to-nameinvestor.gif
4-message-to-nameinvestor.gif
 
Last edited:
1
•••
I've strong reasons to doubt the email is legit.



"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

No sir, I will not send emails this time around, 'cos I've done that several times without results.
Thanks to negligence of your support team (not you personally), the issue is now a public matter. So let's resolve it publicly, let others following this thread see how you'll handle and mend things. It's to your advantage.

To start with, I've attached vital screenshots. All you need do is duly study them.

I used your services for barely 3 months.
Last time your company illegally deducted funds from my CC was April 15, 2016, breaching trust, flagrantly ignoring my several requests to desist from such.

The failure of your team is your direct responsibility.
---------------------------

Hey Josytal

thank you for the opportunity to resolve this, "doing the right thing" is very important to me, I have over 6 years invested in the industry, so I treat matters of integrity with the highest of priority.

Based on your screen shots, it appears 2 emails went to an unmonitored/no reply email address ([email protected]), but 1 on 2/21/16 was received by our support team ([email protected]) & we failed to action. Upon a quick investigation, your email address @josystal.com is different to your nameinvestor account @domainswot.com and that caused a stall, as it sat in the "follow up list". Clearly we need to prioritize billing matters & service cancellation requests, so I take complete responsibility for the issue.

Under circumstances, where we have made an error, we would offer free or extended services to compensate, but as I understand you are unsatisfied with our service in the first place, I assume, that will be of little benefit to you.

So, Ive taken the only other step available, which is to refund all 10 payments received by you. Our intention is to only be paid for providing a fair & valued service to our customers. Our merchant advised this is a 5-10 day process into your bank.

Should you require anything further, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Wishes
Troy
 
0
•••
Could you please separate your post/response/reply from my post.

For reasons best known to you, you've jumbled together my previous post as quote, added your post inside the quotation marks and then presented it as though you were just quoting me.

You have serious allegations of THEFT against your firm, and your behavior so far has shown no remorse for CRIME you and your team have committed. Instead, you're trying to fool yourself by not coming out clearly.

FYI, I know of more serious steps I can take to make you regret your wrongful act for a very long time to come.
 
0
•••
Could you please separate your post/response/reply from my post.

For reasons best known to you, you've jumbled together my previous post as quote, added your post inside the quotation marks and then presented it as though you were just quoting me.

You have serious allegations of THEFT against your firm, and your behavior so far has shown no remorse for CRIME you and your team have committed. Instead, you're trying to fool yourself by not coming out clearly.

FYI, I know of more serious steps I can take to make you regret your wrongful act for a very long time to come.


Hey Josytal

thank you for the opportunity to resolve this, "doing the right thing" is very important to me, I have over 6 years invested in the industry, so I treat matters of integrity with the highest of priority.

Based on your screen shots, it appears 2 emails went to an unmonitored/no reply email address ([email protected]), but 1 on 2/21/16 was received by our support team ([email protected]) & we failed to action. Upon a quick investigation, your email address @josystal.com is different to your nameinvestor account @domainswot.com and that caused a stall, as it sat in the "follow up list". Clearly we need to prioritize billing matters & service cancellation requests, so I take complete responsibility for the issue.

Under circumstances, where we have made an error, we would offer free or extended services to compensate, but as I understand you are unsatisfied with our service in the first place, I assume, that will be of little benefit to you.

So, Ive taken the only other step available, which is to refund all 10 payments received by you. Our intention is to only be paid for providing a fair & valued service to our customers. Our merchant advised this is a 5-10 day process into your bank.

Should you require anything further, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Wishes
Troy
 
0
•••
Could you please separate your post/response/reply from my post.

For reasons best known to you, you've jumbled together my previous post as quote, added your post inside the quotation marks and then presented it as though you were just quoting me.

You have serious allegations of THEFT against your firm, and your behavior so far has shown no remorse for CRIME you and your team have committed. Instead, you're trying to fool yourself by not coming out clearly.

FYI, I know of more serious steps I can take to make you regret your wrongful act for a very long time to come.

Josytal, I have responded & actioned your request within hours of you posting in this thread.

Our support team received a cancellation request email on 2/21/16, which we did not action, to which I have now resolved & given you a 100% refund on all the fees you have ever paid us (10 x $10.99) to compensate for our error.

I have acknowledged that we made a mistake, by not taking action on your email request sooner and as a result, 2 more $10.99 charges were made. This is regretful & incompetent on our part and I offer our apologies.

Our system has a delete account function, which automatically stops the billing & cancels the account. Our system did not log a cancellation request and handling cancellations by email is an area that we need to improve upon, which I have already taking steps to address.

What more would you like us to do?

My best
Troy
 
0
•••
Josytal, I have responded & actioned your request within hours of you posting in this thread.
I only noticed that couple of hours back. Your initial reply was jumbled all together with my previous post.

Our support team received a cancellation request email on 2/21/16, which we did not action, to which I have now resolved & given you a 100% refund on all the fees you have ever paid us (10 x $10.99) to compensate for our error.

There were several requests made earlier, even via the contact form on your website. As for the refund, I opt to keep my fingers crossed, will revert immediately my bank confirms receipt.

I have acknowledged that we made a mistake, by not taking action on your email request sooner and as a result, 2 more $10.99 charges were made. This is regretful & incompetent on our part and I offer our apologies.
It's human to make mistakes. It's OK as long as it wasn't intentional.
Be more attentive to your business to avoid such blunders being repeated in future.

Our system has a delete account function, which automatically stops the billing & cancels the account. Our system did not log a cancellation request and handling cancellations by email is an area that we need to improve upon, which I have already taking steps to address.
I'm least interested now. With me you'll never have a second chance to make the first impression.

What more would you like us to do?
Absolutely nothing. Except some trivial suggestions I can push to you to help you improve your business.

Rgds.
 
0
•••
I only noticed that couple of hours back. Your initial reply was jumbled all together with my previous post.



There were several requests made earlier, even via the contact form on your website. As for the refund, I opt to keep my fingers crossed, will revert immediately my bank confirms receipt.


It's human to make mistakes. It's OK as long as it wasn't intentional.
Be more attentive to your business to avoid such blunders being repeated in future.


I'm least interested now. With me you'll never have a second chance to make the first impression.


Absolutely nothing. Except some trivial suggestions I can push to you to help you improve your business.

Rgds.


Thank you Josytal, I appreciate your suggestions & can assure you it was not intentional. As a result of your feedback, we have improved our internal process for the future.

Ive also just emailed you separately a report from our merchant (stripe) on your refund.

I wish you well.

Troy
 
0
•••
Hello Josytal

Sory to interrrupt you. But I am thinking to register with NameInvestors platform, but you said in the thread that their service is rubbish.

Mind to quickly share with me, why did you say that?

Would really appreciate.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Are you serious @sumosan ? Efty is a domain portfolio software , not a website to showcase our portfolio.
 
0
•••
Are you serious @sumosan ? Efty is a domain portfolio software , not a website to showcase our portfolio.


We are now offering a free service which includes a marketplace (shop), which allows you to showcase 500 domains with landers etc. We take 7.5% on sales generated through the platform. You can see a couple of samples from the homepage including some notable users who I think would be happy to offer you a testimony if you know any of them. Let me know if we can help.

My best
Troy
 
0
•••
Hello Troy, I have a bunch of questions sent to your PM. Hopefully you can reply soonest. I have sent the questions to support at nameinvestors dot com and your gmail account, no reply from both emails.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
Hello Troy, I have a bunch of questions sent to your PM. Hopefully you can reply soonest. I have sent the questions to support at nameinvestors dot com and your gmail account, no reply from both emails.

Thanks.

Hey Rich

Yes please send over to [email protected] and I'll look for it or PM your email and I'll search for it.

Thanks
Troy
 
0
•••
Already sent an email to support at nameinvestors dot com, once again. Can u check at the spam section?
 
0
•••
It should be noted that Nameinvestors just recently raised the pricing on stores with more than 250 names. I was trying to add some domains to my portfolio site and was unable to do so because I don't have a "pro" account - which is $49/month vs. the $10 a month I pay currently. It should be noted that EFTY offers up to 1500 domains for $10/month or $84 annually if paid up front.

There is another issue perhaps specific to Godaddy but still affects communication with potential buyers. The support feature did walk me through a Skype call to set up the technical aspects of the hosting. However, for some reason, the email associated with that domain (GenericDomains.net) no longer works. So if any buyer was trying to reach me via direct email they would be unable to do so. My workaround was to direct users on the site to contact me via another email account.
 
0
•••
Another issue which I have not gotten resolved after several weeks - the categories are not working. For example, I classified most of my domains into specific categories so that if someone is searching for business domains or fitness domains or entertainment domains, they would find a list. That feature has not been working for probably about two months now.
 
0
•••
@garptrader , does Efty also offer website to showcase our website? I can see it is only a management software to manage our domains..correct me if i am wrong?
 
0
•••
EFTY has a 30-day trial which I am considering signing up for. However, since I do not use EFTY I have no more knowledge about its features than one can ascertain by looking at their site.

I currently forward my English domains to one domain (GenericDomains.net) and my Spanish domains to another domain (Dominericos.com) though that domain forwards to the English domain. The idea is that at some point I would like to have a separate site with the Spanish domains categorized and titled in Spanish but for now they all point to the same site. Since Nameinvestors just implemented this pricing change this week, I hope I am grandfathered in on the domains that are already listed. However, if they notify me otherwise, I will need to find a home for my sizable Spanish portfolio.

Most domainers with more than a couple years experience have more than 250 domains.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back