Dynadot

Create Your Own Domain Store!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Saw this being advertised on DomainInvesting.com and thought I'd try it out for one month ($10 p/m).

NameInvestors.com

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Already sent an email to support at nameinvestors dot com, once again. Can u check at the spam section?

•••
It should be noted that Nameinvestors just recently raised the pricing on stores with more than 250 names. I was trying to add some domains to my portfolio site and was unable to do so because I don't have a "pro" account - which is $49/month vs. the $10 a month I pay currently. It should be noted that EFTY offers up to 1500 domains for $10/month or $84 annually if paid up front.

There is another issue perhaps specific to Godaddy but still affects communication with potential buyers. The support feature did walk me through a Skype call to set up the technical aspects of the hosting. However, for some reason, the email associated with that domain (GenericDomains.net) no longer works. So if any buyer was trying to reach me via direct email they would be unable to do so. My workaround was to direct users on the site to contact me via another email account.

•••
Another issue which I have not gotten resolved after several weeks - the categories are not working. For example, I classified most of my domains into specific categories so that if someone is searching for business domains or fitness domains or entertainment domains, they would find a list. That feature has not been working for probably about two months now.

•••
@garptrader , does Efty also offer website to showcase our website? I can see it is only a management software to manage our domains..correct me if i am wrong?

•••
EFTY has a 30-day trial which I am considering signing up for. However, since I do not use EFTY I have no more knowledge about its features than one can ascertain by looking at their site.

I currently forward my English domains to one domain (GenericDomains.net) and my Spanish domains to another domain (Dominericos.com) though that domain forwards to the English domain. The idea is that at some point I would like to have a separate site with the Spanish domains categorized and titled in Spanish but for now they all point to the same site. Since Nameinvestors just implemented this pricing change this week, I hope I am grandfathered in on the domains that are already listed. However, if they notify me otherwise, I will need to find a home for my sizable Spanish portfolio.

Most domainers with more than a couple years experience have more than 250 domains.

•••
@garptrader The CEO told me 500 domains, not 250 domains. Can you check again? Anyway, I have more than 500 domains and if they increase to $49/m, I am thinking of using Efty, looks good too.

•••
I have more than 750 in my portfolio currently but if I try to add a couple of recently acquired names, I get a message which says I need a "pro" account to have more than 250. I may end up having to delete Spanish names from the site at some point in the future.

•••
@garptrader Did you mean currently you have 750 in genericdomains.net? Have you got any sale since you setup the site last year?

Did the email and category section work fine before?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back