- Impact
- 3,636
Saw this being advertised on DomainInvesting.com and thought I'd try it out for one month ($10 p/m).
NameInvestors.com
NameInvestors.com
Last edited by a moderator:
@rivey001, you want the option to add a logo instead of the image right?
@Troy Rushton, feedback is the only way we can improve our offering
In response to your comments, we also subscribe to the theory that “time is money”, so your quote is the essence of why we built nameinvestors:
"If you want someone to hold your hand, I'll install Wordpress and give you a tutorial how to make a post for $10. (Not really, Im not that cheap)"
Our value proposition is to save costs, save time, improve professionalism and ultimately achieve a better ROI, and this has already resonated with a number of successful domainers who have transitioned from their wordpress website to our platform including www.showcasemanager.com which was built in less than 2 minutes.
Why have they done that? Its because even though they may have PHP/SQL/Design skills, they will certainly spend more than "20 minutes" developing, managing and maintaining their domain shop. So they understand that they can leverage our tech dept for $99 yr/$9.99 mth with hosting!!
They email us, we fix it, they request it, we build it.
Point in case, if you revisit the link you provided earlier, you will see the results have already improved
Page Speed of 70 mobile / 87 desktop - our users have benefited from this improvement whilst they were busy doing other more interesting things than website optimization.![]()
"Quit taking the easy way out" is the exact opposite of our vision, we actually want our users to make the "smart" decision to "make their lives easier" so they can spend more time doing more profitable or enjoyable activities. Poor quality domains don't sell, we all agree with that, and our platform makes no claims to the contrary.
http://www.sedo.co.uk/search/details.php4?domain=DOMAINNAME.COM&tracked=&partnerid=AFFILIATE_LINK&language=e&origin=homepage
We have a 7 day FREE trial if you would actually like to experience the benefits and efficiency of the platform, we welcome you to do so and provide us some informed feedback about how we can build in more value. We have an exciting development path ahead including an affiliate network, registrar reseller services and a blog, all of which we see as driving additional revenue and sales for our users.
Best wishes
With Schema? Why? This is going to be a new form of "keyword stuffing" and I will only have one person to blame if Google takes away structured data from search results (as it comes with a higher CTR) when and if your idea is implemented. What are the stars based off of? Your rating? Aggregate rating? Schema spam.I would suggest for the ranking of domains on the landing page a simple rating system from 1 to 5 for each domain. Should be easy enough to implement.
With Schema? Why? This is going to be a new form of "keyword stuffing" and I will only have one person to blame if Google takes away structured data from search results (as it comes with a higher CTR) when and if your idea is implemented. What are the stars based off of? Your rating? Aggregate rating? Schema spam.
If you weren't referring to that, why rank a domain by stars? If a domain has 1 star is it more likely to sell than a 5 star domain? Think about that...
Additionally, with your own hosted WordPress solution, you can add a pre-built plugin to accomplish either of these (though, one is considered spam).
I'm not for or against this portfolio management system (more so against as the owner isn't showing transparency and keeps beating around the bush about who actually makes money on sales with Agreed) as it could be useful in the future if they allow for unique class C IP addresses, fix Page Speed, remove their advertising on a site you paid for, etc.Troy - Another thought occurred to me regarding the graphics on the home page. I really like the graphics for the featured domains which seem to be associated with the domain category. Why couldn't this be done in the lower section titled premium domains as well (though perhaps with smaller graphics)?
Sorry, but you should have articulated your suggestion better than what you originally posted as what you wrote can be interpreted in so many ways. With it explained in detail, it's understandable by all.Your reply has nothing whatsoever to do with my suggestion of allowing the store owner to rank each domain between 1-5, with those listed at 5 being at the top of the landing page. Which was what was being requested. It's their store, it should be presented however they see fit.
@Troy Rushton
Another thing I would like to be able to do on the home page(under premium domains) is the option to list the domains in the order I want. I want the best names only to be seen on the home page. Is there a way to do this already?
Hi Troy - not high priority but I believe it would be nice to present the domain names in bold typeface particularly since the prices are bold.
I would agree with rivey that it would be nice to have more control over which domains appear on the landing page. In some cases I actually removed the For Sale status on a few lower quality domains so that they would not appear on the home page under the Premium Domains section.
Troy - Another thought occurred to me regarding the graphics on the home page. I really like the graphics for the featured domains which seem to be associated with the domain category. Why couldn't this be done in the lower section titled premium domains as well (though perhaps with smaller graphics)?
I'm not for or against this portfolio management system (more so against as the owner isn't showing transparency and keeps beating around the bush about who actually makes money on sales with Agreed) as it could be useful in the future if they allow for unique class C IP addresses, fix Page Speed, remove their advertising on a site you paid for, etc.
What really rubs me the wrong way is this is targeted for newbies to take advantage of when in 2 months you can learn with a mere 30 minutes a day to do this on your own. It should be posted as a WSO as is, because there is zero value to this.
PS, there are many free stock photo sites offering images you can use on your own WordPress installation.
I do not use djw.net for any purposes whatsoever but to secure my initials (David J. Walker).@David Walker I understand you have a solution for you, which is fantastic, and as you have lots of available time and skills, a wordpress/domainja solution is great for you. We reviewed your website to see if we can make any improvements to ours and were surprised to discover yours is not responsive, speed issues, Blank pages and no domain landers so perhaps you can provide another one for us to review?
Our solution is for the people who do see the value of leveraging this platform, and we have been very encouraged by signups thus far, including some of the most prominent, experienced and successful domain investors in the industry. But we understand that our solution is not for you.
Of course it makes commercial sense for us to join agreed.com's affiliate program, but we are yet to do so, therefore 100% of the fees are going to agreed.com, but you can expect that to change in the future.
If you have developed a "30 min a day" program for "newbies", we would certainly be happy to give it away for you.
I've decided to entertain you and modify my code in approximately 45 seconds (timed) to throw you a bone on how poor your development truly is. Let's make this about me now, since you won't answer questions. (Please note the time stamp between this post and the previous one above does not indicate otherwise, I had other things to do, such as dropping my daughter off at school.)@David Walker I understand you have a solution for you, which is fantastic, and as you have lots of available time and skills, a wordpress/domainja solution is great for you. We reviewed your website to see if we can make any improvements to ours and were surprised to discover yours is not responsive, speed issues, Blank pages and no domain landers so perhaps you can provide another one for us to review?
Yes, I notice that you have 1073 domains pointed to your name servers. A giant leap from the 1027 that I saw yesterday. (Some of which are landing pages and sales pages)Our solution is for the people who do see the value of leveraging this platform, and we have been very encouraged by signups thus far, including some of the most prominent, experienced and successful domain investors in the industry. But we understand that our solution is not for you.
I highly doubt that this is true, I'm sure you have some partnership agreement setup with a Non-Disclosure Agreement. I'll take it as fact for now, because at least you mentioned it. However, why integrate it and not use Sedo so that customers can earn? To back my theory up about you not being transparent about this, it's being promoted across your platforms, so they are paying you something in advertising fees. Correct?Of course it makes commercial sense for us to join agreed.com's affiliate program, but we are yet to do so, therefore 100% of the fees are going to agreed.com, but you can expect that to change in the future.
If you have developed a "30 min a day" program for "newbies", we would certainly be happy to give it away for you.


