NameSilo

CPanel Automated Email Account Creator

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

iNod

Eating PieVIP Member
Impact
Hello,

I have created a simple php script which creates a email account using a web based signup form. Very simple. If you are intrested in a more complex version please PM me. If you want to help me please donate some NP$ :hehe:

Anyways url is

http://www.uploadraid.com/uploads/ecfc68513f.zip

I will be adding onto this script as time goes on.

iNod

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was looking through my old scripts and I found this again.. I thought about what I could do to it.. Is anyone intrested in a Paypal IPN version.. With higher quota's and more domains for payers and less for free??

- Steve

•••
I am very interested in the above.

Your a kind man - God bless you :-P

•••
I am looking for paypal IPN testers. If you have paypal with a few $'s in it could you please PM me.

- Steve

•••
hey great job on the script. It worked the first time i tryed...Since you can create email accounts with this script. With some minor changes you can do almost anything you can do when your logged in as the CPanel Admin.

hmm like create subdirectoies on the fly, forwarding accounts, display stats, add block IP addresses, add delete ftp accounts,add domains...
..its endless.....

I just wonder if there is a Security risk? Some testing i did could not find one.

Again Thanks

like i was saying, anything could be displayed

AWSTATS for 0www.net

not complete code added to cpemail class just to test and hardcoded to 0www.net outblaz was my main domain for my cpanel

\/ \/ \/

function get_awstats() {
$file = fopen ("http://$this->cpuser:$this->cppass@$this->cpip:2082/awstats.pl?config=0www.outblaz.com&lang=en&framename=mainright\" noresize=\"0\" scrolling=\"YES\" frameborder=\"0\"","r");
if (!$file) {
echo "error error error";
}
// Get results
while (!feof ($file)) {
$line = fgets ($file, 1024);
echo $line;
}
fclose($file);
}

}
// Process form
$do = new CPAWSTAT;

$do->get_awstats();

•••
wow

wow this script is great! I just spent two hours searching the net for free, reliable ones of these, and now I have found it. Thanks very much.

•••
•••
Please enter your username and password for cpanel in the config file. I am also doing to redo it :D

- Steve

•••
Errors

i have done everything like that i just keep getting errors

•••
Could you opne up your cpemail.php and PM me the lines below (What they look like in your file)
PHP:
define("CPUSER", ""); // CPanel Username
define("CPPASS", ""); // CPanel Password

- Steve

•••
Errors

nvm i got it to work and i got my domain wroung

•••
Is this still available?

Please upload the files again :)!

•••
I'd like to check that if possible. Thanks!

•••
wo thanks, will hopefully use it.

if i do, rep++

•••
Hey,

Will this setup something like on this site. www.zi4.org??

I am looking to setup a free email website. Please advise.

Appreciate any help, thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back