Domain Empire

domain cowork.ski/coworkski.com

Spaceship
Watch

hellothere44

Impact
Hi there,

GoDaddy gives ~2k$ for .ski and 10$ for .com, I would have assumed they were somewhat similar and higher from researching similar two-word .com sales (with .ski having the advantage of being one word and Coworkski.com being . com)

Do you think there is worth in these domains and is it often pairs like this are sold together?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The .ski is a two word as far as valuations go, you count the TLD as a word.

I don't see much value in either of them. Words are kinda in the wrong order and/or just don't sound good. Only 2 4-figure sales for cowork quite a few years ago. And the only .ski that have sold for OK money (again many years ago) are very popular single words.

•••
The .ski is a two word as far as valuations go, you count the TLD as a word.

I don't see much value in either of them. Words are kinda in the wrong order and/or just don't sound good. Only 2 4-figure sales for cowork quite a few years ago. And the only .ski that have sold for OK money (again many years ago) are very popular single words.
Thank you for the appraisal :) Is there a particular reason why you'd say skicowork is better? (Or did you mean something else by wrong order?)

•••
Thank you for the appraisal :) Is there a particular reason why you'd say skicowork is better? (Or did you mean something else by wrong order?)

SkiCowork at least sounds like a brand.

CoworkSki just sounds like two keywords bashed together.

But I don't like either of them.

A better name would be something like the #1 result on Google, SkiWork.

•••
$5 to $35 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back