NameSilo

Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Labeled as news in The Break Room, started by Mister Funsky, Feb 22, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

True, but like I said before, China's air and rivers and land were NOT as ridiculously highly polluted as they are now and all these exotic animals have NEVER been seen wearing masks or drinking bottled water to protect their health!
    [​IMG]

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

it didn’t come from a bat, cobra or that almost extinct animal, never in time has any virus infected so many people that have no symptoms, it was made that away to keep spreading, people look totally healthy that are carrying this virus around spreading it, scientists have estimated 80% of society will get infected with this virus rather asymptotic or sick. I think this virus was formulated by computer, computers are smarter than humans in many cases, then SARS was taken and modified and weaponized in the Bio Warfare labs in Wuhan China where it originated. The Bio Warfare laboratories are a mere 1 mile from the stupid ass wet meat market they say the virus came from. google it .

I was sooo hoping for a US response for this, I still have hope the US will respond soon.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020 at 11:11 PM
  3. Cannuck

Cannuck 420friendly.company

if you haven't noticed, they've already invaded.

The Government of Canada requires mandatory 14-day self-isolation for all persons entering Canada, even if they do not have COVID-19 symptoms.

On March 18, 2020, Canada implemented a ban on foreign nationals from all countries, except the United States from entering Canada, Canada-U.S. border closes to all non-essential travel.

4. .X.

so your country is currently not a full shut down? I had read Trudeau had ordered Canada shut down, meaning all Canadian citizen must quarantine??

5. Cannuck

Not exactly, public places such as parks, malls and restaurants are closed, but essential services still available. It's winter, most people hibernating.

6. .X.

can you yourself travel freely to a store without a check point or the likes, are you under a curfew?

7. Cannuck

State of Emergency (provincial). I just spent 14 days in self-isolation having travelled from another province.

I went out earlier today to pick up supplies, saw no police, shops have set up plexiglass screens, customers practicing safe-distancing. No panic, plenty of TP.

8. .X.

The United States has now surpassed every country in the world in positive cases of COVID-19 , China has 1.5 billion people , Russia has 167 million and few cases considering , Russia was noble enough to offer to send Russians to the US to help fight the virus all the while Russia has the biggest in and out of Chinese businessmen that fly back and forth.

9. .X.

awesome! I was a bit worried you were restricted from freely traveling about your business in Canada, great to hear you are doing well

10. Cannuck

We're far enough away from the epicentre and restricted travel early. With the repat recall, we can expect another wave of infection, but it is a medical emergency which does not require a military reponse IMHO.

11. .X.

I agree, but I think to curb the spike and save more people , certain states like New York need help right away, military could go there and take a lot off the hospitals with a form of mobile testing, treating the less serious patients and such, people are so freaked out that are going to die that if they get a fever they are going instantly to the nearest hospital, I am thinking military could take care of some that and relieve hospitals.

but military deployed through out a whole country isn’t needed. Just the very hotspots IMO

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020 at 12:11 AM
  12. rh2000

rh2000 Upgraded Member Blue Account

Yeah I was just reading about that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...coronavirus-cases/ar-BB11LlDh?ocid=spartandhp

13. Mister Funsky

Mister Funsky Top Contributor VIP

I've got a few more pages to read through as I just got to the point I cant do the net thing tonight...but a home test will be available in about 60 days according to some folks in the medical field I know. Target price will be about 7 USD and would give results in a simple format like a pregnancy test or MJ home test in about ten or fifteen minutes. I think it will take longer than 60 days...there will be an enormous market for the product.

ADD: I just had a conversation with another medical professional and he seems to think a home test might not be a stable solution considering the mutative nature of a virus...it strikes me how hard this battle must be for those trying to find an answer to this bug...there is not even a consensus on the viability of a practical home test. I am going to keep positive in that there will be a home version in the near future.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020 at 1:42 AM
  14. koolishman

koolishman Upgraded Member Blue Account

Great to hear!

Lot of unnecessary panic and overcrowded hospitals can be avoided!

15. Mister Funsky

16. Compassion

Compassion Let's do business together. PRO VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

Maybe not, but we did get the fact that...

"Dickson, reportedly a 62-year-old male who had a pre-existing heart condition, ..."

* One person dies every 37 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease *

https://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020 at 1:53 AM
  17. Mister Funsky

So?

18. Compassion

Top 3 Killers are:

1. Heart Disease.
    2. Cancer.
    3. Doctor Errors.

Any and all opportunities to blame this strain of coronavirus as the nail in the coffin are being added to the #s by those who manufactured this crisis.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020 at 1:58 AM
  19. Compassion

What are the chances that in October, 2019 in New York - there was a conference about a Worldwide "Fictitious Coronavirus" creating a worldwide pandemic!?!!!!!

EVENT 201 PANDEMIC EXERCISE

You can't make this stuff up . . .
    But those who create order out of chaos and manufacture problems, reactions and their "solutions" sure can....

20. Mister Funsky

Oddly enough, I have at one time or another dealt with all three of those things. Lets not forget old age...lots of elderly people are dying from it....or its causative complications. What about those with diabetes? What about chronic fatigue syndrome? Maybe those with down syndrome that die will be part of the big 'nail conspiracy'. I am pretty tired tonight and maybe you have made it clear in prior posts, but I would appreciate it if you would just spell it out for me what you are thinking/suggesting.

21. Compassion

This was contrived decades in advance, largely to crash the economy that is built on a house of cards while ushering in the New World Order plan that has been tiptoeing along for decades.

EVENT 201 speaks volumes

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020 at 2:11 AM
  22. Mister Funsky

Ok...I will look at the video...I always try to keep an open mind. The one thing I do believe is that is not fully natural...it's a man made bug.

23. wormfood

wormfood ---- VIP

24. rh2000

rh2000 Upgraded Member Blue Account

That is interesting. That was around the same time all the countries came together for the Olympic Games in China.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Military_World_Games

25. Compassion

Exactly....in Wuhan.

Perhaps if enough people awaken to the scam we can 100th monkey a ripple of awareness through the ether to tip the scales towards balance and wholeness of body, energy and mind.

We've all been mind controlled since we got here, since childhood in every single country...
    Time to awaken from the trance

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice