IT.COM

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All that may happen in some states in the US, but I guarantee you it will not happen in my state, if it does, watch the news , you will be very entertained

Haha.. :xf.smile: Pardon my ignorance, which state by the way?

•••
•••
•••
Shutting complete states down is uncalled for IMO, shutting some cities down is understandable, the minute anyone calls a complete shelter in place or any form of martial law on the whole state of Texas, tune in and watch the news.

The COVID is not going to kill everyone, the sky is not falling, it isn’t a instant death sentence should you get, COVID although a bio weaponized virus, it isn’t anthrax

•••
•••
Here's an article about the possibility of using robots for dealing with pandemics:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/25/world/robots-pandemics-coronavirus-scn/index.html

Too bad we didn't have some systems already in place.

the puppeteers that have shut all the puppets into their homes and are threatening to do all kinds of shit if they come out until they are told they can do so by there Government already are using forms of robots to police the people, talking drones and shit like that .

•••
•••
•••
As reported by The New York Times after speaking with experts on the matter, creating and being able to distribute a vaccine to the public takes well over a year "even if nothing goes wrong."
Scientists from Columbia University have suggested that the number of new cases per day will peak between June and July if moderate control measures are taken; after that, new daily cases will decrease at the same rate it increased over the past several months and those to come.

Source: https://news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-march-26-trending-questions-us-google-search-105035704.html

Vaccines have never been the solution that the propagandists have many believing that they are.

Have a read of this book written by an MD that shows the actual roots of vaccines and the flawed science.
https://archive.org/details/b21357067/page/n4/mode/2up

"Ignorance is Strength, War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery"

Don't be one of the sheep that falls for the PSY-OP and begs for a vaccine.

Heck...if you got the flu shot you are far more likely to contract coronavirus....have a look:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31607599

Last edited:
•••
Vaccines have never been the solution that the propagandists have many believing that they are.

Have a read of this book written by an MD that shows the actual roots of vaccines and the flawed science.
https://archive.org/details/b21357067/page/n4/mode/2up

"Ignorance is Strength, War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery"

Don't be one of the sheep that falls for the PSY-OP and begs for a vaccine.

Heck...if you got the flu shot you are far more likely to contract coronavirus....have a look:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31607599

I won’t ever be taking a government mandatory coronavirus vaccine, I will die first.

•••
Rhode Island is requiring anyone traveling from New York to self-quarantine

Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo today said she is “mandating, not suggesting” a 14-day self-quarantine for anyone traveling to her state from New York.

The executive order – effective immediately – also applies to anyone who has traveled to New York in the last 14 days.

The governor said she plans to execute the mandate by stationing members of the National Guard at bus terminals and train stations and will require anyone arriving from New York to check in and provide their contact information.

State police have also been instructed to flag down cars with New York state license plates as they come into Rhode Island.

•••
New York is really taking a lot right now, I pray for safety of the people and healing for New York. Take care of yourself @enlytend , stay strong, this will end soon I hope

•••
More than 20 coronavirus cases reported at nursing home in West Virginia

West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice announced that 20 residents at a nursing home in Morgantown and eight staffers have tested positive for novel coronavirus.

"This is the horror story we absolutely did not want to have happen," Justice said during a news conference Thursday.

CNN has counted at least 52 Covid-19 cases in West Virginia as of Thursday afternoon.

•••
•••
soon we find out how deep the rabbit hole goes...

•••
Spain, Europe's worst-hit country after Italy, says coronavirus tests it bought from China are failing to detect positive cases

The tests were made by a Chinese biotechnology company called Bioeasy, El País reported. Other countries, including Georgia, have bought the company's tests.

Fernando Simón, the director of Spain's health-emergencies coordination center, said on Thursday that Spain checked 9,000 of the tests, found that their results were not consistent enough, and decided to return them.

On Monday, Spain said it received 640,000 rapid testing kits from China and South Korea; it is unclear how many were manufactured by Bioeasy.

So today the Spanish government is sending all the test kits back! What a waste of time and lives!
https://www.businessinsider.com/cor...id-tests-sent-from-china-missing-cases-2020-3
test.jpg

This is what happens when all the greedy European and American companies send all their manufacturing to China. Time to reverse that policy as soon as possible!

•••
New York is really taking a lot right now, I pray for safety of the people and healing for New York. Take care of yourself @enlytend , stay strong, this will end soon I hope

Thanks. Yeah, it’s really bad there :( . I am hunkered down across the river, wiping mail and deliveries with disinfectant wipes. Got enough to make do here for a while so I’m not even going to the supermarket. Last time I went in bad weather when it wasn’t busy and wore gloves. I’ve been using the self checkout - one less touch point on what I buy.

Everyone else be careful too - it’s just a matter of time before it gets to where you are, sorry to say.

•••
Spain, Europe's worst-hit country after Italy, says coronavirus tests it bought from China are failing to detect positive cases

The tests were made by a Chinese biotechnology company called Bioeasy, El País reported. Other countries, including Georgia, have bought the company's tests.

Fernando Simón, the director of Spain's health-emergencies coordination center, said on Thursday that Spain checked 9,000 of the tests, found that their results were not consistent enough, and decided to return them.

On Monday, Spain said it received 640,000 rapid testing kits from China and South Korea; it is unclear how many were manufactured by Bioeasy.

So today the Spanish government is sending all the test kits back! What a waste of time and lives!
https://www.businessinsider.com/cor...id-tests-sent-from-china-missing-cases-2020-3
test.jpg

This is what happens when all the greedy European and American companies send all their manufacturing to China. Time to reverse that policy as soon as possible!

absolutely, and to add those test kits were made to be defective, the Chi-Com had to layer this virus several times throughout countries to get the results they want, they have done that. America’s disease protection failed us with a capital F, I hear the CDC is still giving doctors resistance in testing saying the patients do not meet the federal guidelines to be tested, the spread is continuing through Asymptotic people

Last edited:
•••
Thanks. Yeah, it’s really bad there :( . I am hunkered down across the river, wiping mail and deliveries with disinfectant wipes. Got enough to make do here for a while so I’m not even going to the supermarket. Last time I went in bad weather when it wasn’t busy and wore gloves. I’ve been using the self checkout - one less touch point on what I buy.

Everyone else be careful too - it’s just a matter of time before it gets to where you are, sorry to say.

Unfortunately you are right, the peak point of the virus has yet to any state yet, God help us when it does, our hospitals will most likely collapse and many will be on their own

•••

test.jpg

I am sorry to hear this, but I am not surprised.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I was very reluctant to put this video here, but under the present circumstances I thought it would be important to show how criminally disgusting exotic animal markets in Asia are, not just in China but in many other East Asian countries. This particular market is not in Wuhan as the title claims, but in Sulawesi, Indonesia.

Warning: pretty graphic and revolting, if you can stomach it...

•••
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...Trump looking to put troops near Canadian border (additional troops)

https://globalnews.ca/news/6735064/coronavirus-militarizing-canada-us-border/

Confirmed COVID-19 cases March 25: US (63 000), Canada (1 959)

Fear from who? Need more troops to protect your 5500 mile demilitarized border! :wtf:

China and Russia , your country is a easy gateway for those two countries to come through to get inside the US, troops are surrounding Alaska as well, Russia likes to play around there in international waters and airways

•••
I was very reluctant to put this video here, but under the present circumstances I thought it would be important to show how criminally disgusting exotic animal markets in Asia are, not just in China but in many other East Asian countries. This particular market is not in Wuhan as the title claims, but in Sulawesi, Indonesia.

Warning: pretty graphic and revolting, if you can stomach it...

gross , but China has been eating all these gross things for 100’s of years, nothing new at all, and through all those years no pandemic virus ever arise. The Chi-Com regime are evil spineless fuckers. The US should have dealt with them hard in the 1930’s

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back