NameSilo

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
its not long overall... if u wanna listen to all.. but the part i mentioned was around middle somewhere..

I had read earlier of the homeless population being a huge risk of spreading the virus in Canada, we could face the same problem in the US

•••
Here's an official link from WHO that shows the live toll of Corona cases in the whole world. Check out your country stats:
https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/685d0ace521648f8a5beeeee1b9125cd

IMG_20200315_142346.jpg

•••

I figured this was coming, the first person to smell the fart, is the one that farted.

With the US talks of pulling businesses from China and returning them back to the US, putting sanctions on China, and then WHAMMM along comes the COVID-19

•••
lets all be clear.. when I talk about martial law ... one world gov... new world order.. one world currency... ubi (https://www.bloomberg.com/quicktake/universal-basic-income)... and many other things that'd come with it.. im not necessarily refering to it in bad way... as we all know, the world as it was, was far from perfect... tons of crime.. chaos.. greed.. stress.. and 90% of people basically unhappy... etc.. not exactly the ideals of humanity many know we are capable of, but just aren;t getting there for some reason.. so yeah... but all in all.. when u got us presidents saying for many years now what bush once said in official speech.... then make no mistake about it.. it isn't just empty words.. and what we see now may well be a historic fullfilment of these very words... and if that is true.. then you basically have a guarantee that corona virus is 100% no accident :)

Last edited:
•••
lets all be clear.. when I talk about martial law ... one world gov... new world order.. one world currency... ubi (https://www.bloomberg.com/quicktake/universal-basic-income)... and many other things that'd come with it.. im not necessarily refering to it in bad way... as we all know, the world as it was, was far from perfect... tons of crime.. chaos.. greed.. etc.. not exactly the ideals of humanity many know we are capable of, but just aren;t getting there for some reason.. so yeah... but all in all.. when u got us presidents saying for many years now what bush once said in official speech.... then make no mistake about it.. it isn't just empty words.. :)

well, There are ways of looking at it. for instance, if the world economy breaks down, most all the elite countries are broke, then something of the sort of a new world order could be instated with a one world currency because the countries old currencies have no value. but that is long winded.

You have every right to believe in what you want to, what you see and what your gut tells you.

•••
I had read earlier of the homeless population being a huge risk of spreading the virus in Canada, we could face the same problem in the US

yes.. very true.
really.. homeless population will be a big problem everywhere. hard to quanrantine yourself at home if u got no home.. thats for sure...

•••
well, There are ways of looking at it. for instance, if the world economy breaks down, most all the elite countries are broke, then something of the sort of a new world order could be instated with a one world currency because the countries old currencies have no value. but that is long winded.

You have every right to believe in what you want to, what you see and what your gut tells you.

yes... of course... i am not saying this is what is happening or what will happen.

but truth is... corona is either pure chance and accident.... or it isn't... there is no third option. if it is... then we deal with it... if it isn't... then the obvious conclusion is that what we see now, all of it, is by design. and corona was the catalyst. and if its all by design and wanted, then there has to be a name to this endgame.. call it nwo or whatever.

personally... im gonna bet on it all being by design. therefore all we see is happening for a reason.. with a specific goal in mind.. as i said.. lets all hope its for the best.

seriously now, why would anyone inthe world want to think of someting like bush nwo speech i linked to as empty words with no meaning... i may talk empty sometimes.. or often.. say things i do not know much about.. but those people, they do not talk for no reason.

every high official is in on the corona virus.. trump.. trudeau etc.. its all a show.

i chose not to get fooled by it. and remain hopefully its for the best for us all.
because I am aware that the world as we knew it... was not perfect.. and had much room for improvement. lets hope this here now, and what is coming, will be that improvement.

time will tell.

cheers.

Last edited:
•••
yes... of course... i am not saying this is what is happening or what will happen.

but truth is... corona is either pure chance and accident.... or it isn't... there is no third option. if it is... then we deal with it... if it isn't... then the obvious conclusion is that what we see now, all of it, is by design. and corona was the catalyst. and if its all by design and wanted, then there has to be a name to this endgame.. call it nwo or whatever.

personally... im gonna bet on it all being by design. therefore all we see is happening for a reason.. with a specific goal in mind.. as i said.. lets all hope its for the best.

seriously now, why would anyone inthe world want to think of someting like bush nwo speech i linked to as empty words with no meaning... i may talk empty sometimes.. or often.. say things i do not know much about.. but those people, they do not talk for no reason.

every high official is in on the corona virus.. trump.. trudeau etc.. its all a show.

i chose not to get fooled by it. and remain hopefully its for the best for us all.
because I am aware that the world as we knew it... was not perfect.. and had much room for improvement. lets hope this here now, and what is coming, will be that improvement.

time will tell.

cheers.

Design IMO , The world is in shambles right now, China closest allies are the least effected by the virus, If you break countries financially, they have to bow to you, if you break the all the worlds countries financially, every country in the world has to bow to the country who can bail them out, the first country to contain the virus and keep their wealth wins, first in, first out

Last edited:
•••
I had read their was a mutation of a 2nd strain of COVID-19 , I haven't read anything else about that, I think the world has sped up to warp speed in trying to beat this virus around the curve, so fast that many things that may have been important 5 days are bypassed due to the speed things are happening.

The most concerning thing to me, is there another variant virus, possibly much worse coming. the hospitals in Italy are collapsing, the US is just beginning with large spread of the virus, the world is on standby

•••
I am EST and got up early to catch on business that I should have taken care of during the last week and jumped to the end of the thread (I've got a few pages to read through so not fully aware of the tone of the conversation at this point) but I wanted to add an opinion.

Covid is more than likely man made. 1) Its area of origin and its relation to a 'disease' research center. 2) Its genetic design makes it very contagious, very strong (long degree of survivability on inanimate objects) very hard to detect and has a long 'stealth' period when a person is a carrier and spreading.

Also, more than likely, it has/had other purposes (assuming it was made) such as a catalyst for a much more deadly bug. The only real question in my mind is was it carried to the market by accident by a researcher, was it an intentional release in that area to test its viability or was it fully intentional. I doubt it was the last option.

Of course this thing could be fully natural and got its start the 'old fashioned way' in nature and simply made the jump to humans. If it were an intentional 'attack' by anyone against anyone, there are many more things that are in the arsenals of countries all over the planet that would be more effective.

It will/would be interesting to see how the future will view this period in history...not sure if they (people in the future) will ever be able to know exactly what happened...we will be judged more on how we reacted than the origin and/or purpose of the bug.

•••
•••
This info is from the source I have in the original post:

Total: 6,068
US: 60
UK: 21
AU: 3
Canada: 1
Indonesia: 5
India: 2

I think there is a scheduled press conference today at 5 pm EST.

•••
I assume this represents deaths from the virus to date?

•••
•••
I assume this represents deaths from the virus to date?

Yes, everyone is welcome to add to the list or correct numbers...I'm sure some more deaths have been reported since I posted. Different sources are giving different numbers.

•••
232 new cases and 14 new deaths in the United Kingdom. "Getting through this is going to be a national effort. Every single person in this country is going to be affected" said UK's Health Secretary Matt Hancock, adding that soon every Briton over the age of 70 will be asked to remain at home for up to 4 months and have groceries and vital medication delivered. Wartime-like measures will ask car makers to produce medical equipment and turn hotels into hospitals.

https://twitter.com/dhscgovuk/status/1239214816860016640?s=21

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51895873

•••
Covid-19 has hit harder and faster than previous outbreaks crossing a wider spectrum of the population. Part of the problem is the wait-time of/or asymptomatic cases. Slowing down the contagion is key - isolation & distance, clean & sanitize, take a walk in nature and appreciate what we still have.

•••
In our county the test results are under scrutiny for not being accurate. In one case it was to the benefit of hope in that a case was initially tested as positive and a subsequent test showed negative. The initial sample was retested and found negative.

Numbers are unreliable for a multitude of reasons and this issue just adds to the variables that are unknown. Though numbers give us a gauge of the situation they don't truly give us the extent of the situation, one way or another.

•••
In Holland: 1.135 confirmed infections and 20 deceased.

They estimate there are currently about 6.000 people infected.

They just announced they're shutting down all schools and most of the hospitality businesses.

•••
•••
•••
•••
How does a virus move that fast from country to country. Something is not right and seems suspicious.
What are your suspicions?

•••
Herding people hurts people...flying test tubes. :brb:

•••
What are your suspicions?

How fast the virus is moving from country to country is unheard of. It is not normal for a virus to spread that fast unless being done on purpose.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back