Dynadot

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Monkeypox: WHO declares highest alert over outbreak

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

They say spred most in gay community 😂😂😂😂😂😂

"And while anyone can catch monkeypox, the outbreak is overwhelmingly concentrated in gay and bisexual men, as well as other men who have sex with men.

This can make the outbreak easier to tackle, as efforts, including vaccines and public health information, can be targeted at those most at risk.

But remember, there are still countries where same-sex relationships are illegal - and stigma and persecution can act as a barrier to help.

Whether we can stop monkeypox is as much a societal and cultural challenge as it is about the virus."

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-62279436

How can someone like BBC can say this

"there are still countries where same-sex relationships are illegal - and stigma and persecution can act as a barrier to help."

Imo i understand with this article that gay's/lesbian must be eradicate

Shame on you BBC !

Sad i can't put in jail the WHO 😟

Last edited:
•••
Another wave of coronovirus in the world ?

•••
MESSAGE TO THE UNVACCINATED:

"Even if I were pollinated and fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for withstanding the greatest pressure I have ever seen, even from partners, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.

People who were capable of such personality, courage and critical ability are undoubtedly the best of humanity. They are everywhere, in all ages, levels of education, states and ideas. They are of a special kind; they are the soldiers that every army of light wants to have in its ranks. They are the parents that every child wants to have and the children that every parent dreams of having. They are beings above the average of their societies, they are the essence of the people who have built all cultures and conquered horizons. They are there, next to you, they look normal, but they are superheroes.

They did what others could not, they were the tree that withstood the hurricane of insults, discrimination and social exclusion. And they did it because they thought they were alone, and believed they were the only ones.

Banned from their families' tables at Christmas, they never saw anything so cruel. They lost their jobs, let their careers sink, had no more money ... but they didn't care. They suffered immeasurable discrimination, denunciation, betrayal and humiliation ... but they kept going.

Never before in humanity has there been such a "casting", now we know who are the best on planet Earth. Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races or religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen of the invisible ark, the only ones who managed to resist when everything collapsed.

That's you, you passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest Marines, Commandos, Green Berets, astronauts and geniuses could not withstand.

You are made of the stuff of the greatest who ever lived, those heroes born among ordinary men who glow in the dark."

Source: https://2ndsmartestguyintheworld.substack.com/p/message-to-the-unvaccinated

•••
"Even if I were pollinated and fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for withstanding the greatest pressure I have ever seen, even from partners, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.

People who were capable of such personality, courage and critical ability are undoubtedly the best of humanity.
Even if I would be so incredible selfish enough to not get the vaccine, to put in danger everybody around me, to put in danger elder and immuno compromised people, even if I would be a public danger to not get a simple vaccine, even if I would not know that vaccines have saved millions of lives since their invention around the world, even so, I recognize that thanks to vaccines and to people with the minimum common sense to get the vaccine, millions of lives have been saved in this world.

Last edited:
•••
Even if I would be so incredible selfish enough to not get the vaccine, to put in danger everybody around me, to put in danger elder and immuno compromised people, even if I would be a public danger to not get a simple vaccine, even if I would not know that vaccines have saved millions of lives since their invention around the world, even so, I recognize that thanks to vaccines and to people with the minimum common sense to get the vaccine, millions of lives have been saved in this world.
If you took all your covid vaccines , according to the CDC and Fauci , you should be fine.

Bottom line: this a battle that ??? Lost , myself and others stood their ground not be forced to be covid inoculated , the victory is big to us .. and proud for us . I had covid , and as bad it was, there is NO way I will ever get vaccinated .

People should respect that decision

Last edited:
•••
If you took all your covid vaccines , according to the CDC and Fauci , you should be fine.

Bottom line: this a battle that ??? Lost , I had covid , and as bad it was, there is NO way I will ever get vaccinated .

People should respect that decision
I respect your decision.

But if I read some demeaning and misleading comments related to vaccinated people, then I can say my opinion.

By the way, I hope that you feel better about the brain fog and other long covid issues you had.

Stay safe.

Last edited:
•••
I respect your decision.

But if I read some demeaning and misleading comments related to vaccinated people, then I can say my opinion.

By the way, I hope that you feel better about the brain fog and related long covid issues you had.

Stay safe.
Brain Fog is 100% gone now , the studies of everything look normal now , the , they weren’t really sure , Lesions on my front cortal brain, dissipated and are gone .. all good here now

Covid isn’t a death sentence , or disability sentence , it’s bad , but just as other viruses, the body can heal itself over time , the same with a injury or other medical related issues ..

Last edited:
•••
Covid isn’t a death sentence
Please remember that, for those of us who have lost loved ones after their bout with Covid, we would absolutely say that Covid can be a "death sentence.
I'm glad to hear that you are doing better. And it's great that the body might be able to fully recover from Covid.
Personally, I feel that there are still too many unknowns with this disease. The newest vaccines are now being rolled out in pharmacies and doctor's offices in the US. Hopefully the latest variants will become insignficant thanks to mass vaccination efforts.

•••
Seems suicide is showing up more among people who aren't recovering from long covid:

Long COVID's link to suicide: scientists warn of hidden crisis​

Among key questions now being examined by researchers: does the risk of suicide potentially increase among patients because the virus is changing brain biology? Or does the loss of their ability to function as they once did push people to the brink, as can happen with other long-term health conditions?

Sher said pain disorders in general were a very strong of predictor of suicide, as was inflammation in the brain, which several studies have linked with long COVID.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coron...de-scientists-warn-of-hidden-crisis-1.6061827

Last edited:
•••
Brain Fog is 100% gone now , the studies of everything look normal now , the , they weren’t really sure , Lesions on my front cortal brain, dissipated and are gone .. all good here now

Covid isn’t a death sentence , or disability sentence , it’s bad , but just as other viruses, the body can heal itself over time , the same with a injury or other medical related issues ..
Your brain was upgraded with new graphene nano tubes connections, you now will be connected to the cloud like everybody who had this digital virus or vaccine, including me.

•••
•••
•••
Woah, wait a minute. Has this been fact-checked?

:cautious:
If you watch the 60 Minutes video in the article, you will hear Joe Biden say , The Pandemic Is Over In The USA

•••
Your brain was upgraded with new graphene nano tubes connections, you now will be connected to the cloud like everybody who had this digital virus or vaccine, including me.
Based

•••
Last edited:
•••
The pandemic is over? Great. But, symbolism plays a major role in real governance. Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - Plague, War, Famine, and Death. Is famine the next then? Or, as various sources suggest, we'll see more and more side effects of covid vaccines, as well as unusual influenza (5 days no more no less, not all survive...) - it is already in some parts of Europe in September, or... (ok, deep digest would be offtopic here). What interesting times we live in.

•••
The pandemic is over? Great. But, symbolism plays a major role in real governance. Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - Plague, War, Famine, and Death. Is famine the next then? Or, as various sources suggest, we'll see more and more side effects of covid vaccines, as well as unusual influenza (5 days no more no less, not all survive...) - it is already in some parts of Europe in September, or... (ok, deep digest would be offtopic here). What interesting times we live in.
That is the Covid 19 pandemic , another pandemic could as easily sprout as the Covid 19 did IMO , the War and Rumors of wars is already in play.

I am glad I chose not to get the Covid 19 vaccine , especially now.

•••
New virus out, russiabatvirus overrides the covid-19 vaccination and runs its course anyway. Khosta-2 is what its being called. Everyone remember your drills, facemask, hand sanitizer and 3 - 6 feet distance. God save us! And if you dont have to be out in it, dont be!

Last edited:
•••
That is the Covid 19 pandemic , another pandemic could as easily sprout as the Covid 19 did IMO , the War and Rumors of wars is already in play.

I am glad I chose not to get the Covid 19 vaccine , especially now.
Its useless obviously with this new virus that overrides it. Yipes. Whats the point now?

•••
Its useless obviously with this new virus that overrides it. Yipes. Whats the point now?
Russia Attacks Ukraine, China is close to Russia, Russia gets a Bat Virus. From China most likely, Here we go again possibly , The problem? No One Is Scared Of Another Pandemic Now, not as a majority they aren't, we are now desensitized to the Fear , Rock On World!!

•••
Russia Attacks Ukraine, China is close to Russia, Russia gets a Bat Virus. From China most likely, Here we go again possibly , The problem? No One Is Scared Of Another Pandemic Now, not as a majority they aren't, we are now desensitized to the Fear , Rock On World!!
China should expand and take over russia.

•••
China should expand and take over russia.
Something tells me it is a very good possibility China may have military moving in to Russia soon, Although i highly doubt China will occupy Russia, Russia is a HUGE country though, The Russians will probably break China off a piece of something in Russia though.

This is one evil world we are living in today IMO

Last edited:
•••
Something tells me it is a very good possibility China may have military moving in to Russia soon, Although i highly doubt China will occupy Russia, Russia is a HUGE country though, The Russians will probably break China off a piece of something in Russia though.

This one evil world we are living in today IMO
i agree, when evil is normal, everything will be bad for awhile til the sun shines again.

•••
•••
Right now, there are other virus challenges out there.
Every year, the flu virus has it's new strains. Why bother getting the vaccine if it may not be effective the next year? Well, for many folks, they simply accept that the flu vaccine strains change, the immunity wanes, so getting the shot yearly can help meet the annual flu challenges.
So, like the flu, Covid-19 mutates, and new strains need to be dealt with. That's why there's some testing going on to incorporate the flu with Covid shot, to potentially be the annual booster.
Yes, there will be monkeypox, ebola, and other nefarious viral nuisances that come and go. May we meet the challenges as they come.
The decision to get vaccinated is for each individual to make. I was hesitant, but got the new booster several weeks ago. To my surprise, the side effects were minimal, even less than before.
One simple point, for me, is that having the shot will help prevent Covid from spreading to those who have not been vaccinated.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back