Domain Empire

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Medicago's homegrown, plant-based COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada​

Medicago's plant-based COVID-19 vaccine is now approved by Health Canada, which will soon give Canadians the option of getting a homegrown shot against SARS-CoV-2.

Regulators announced the decision to allow its use for adults 18 to 64 years of age on Thursday, making this the sixth vaccine approved in Canada, on the heels of Health Canada's approval of the Novavax shot last week.

In what the biopharmaceutical company calls a world first, the vaccine from Quebec City-based Medicago uses plant-derived, virus-like particles, which resemble the coronavirus behind COVID-19 but don't contain its genetic material. .....

High efficacy rate
Dubbed "Covifenz," the two-dose shot's overall efficacy rate against all virus variants studied was 71 per cent, with a higher efficacy rate of 75 per cent against COVID-19 infections of any severity from the delta variant, then dominant, according to data shared at the time in a press release.

The results followed a global, Phase 3, placebo-controlled study of the two-dose vaccine that was launched last March. This was before the highly contagious Omicron family of subvariants, including BA.1 and BA.2, began circulating, though the company has said the vaccine can be adapted as needed.

"While additional confirmatory data are needed, preliminary and exploratory data shows that Covifenz produces neutralizing antibodies against the Omicron variant," noted Health Canada in a statement.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...ealth-canada/ar-AAUg6pj?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

•••
Current Covid19 death numbers as of 9:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). If your country of interest is not listed below, simply go to the link above to do a search for relevant information.

Total: 5,950,193
United States: 969,602
Brazil: 647,486
India: 513,258
Russia: 349,365
United Kingdom: 161,104
France: 137,770
Italy: 154,013
Spain: 99,162
Mexico: 317,303
Poland: 111,056
South Africa: 99,018
Indonesia: 147,586
Netherlands: 21,531
Canada: 36,377
Chile: 41,795
Belgium: 30,101
Philippines: 56,224
Japan : 22,755
Bolivia: 21,406
Australia: 5,096
Peru: 210,116

•••
Current Covid19 death numbers as of 9:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). If your country of interest is not listed below, simply go to the link above to do a search for relevant information.

Total: 5,986,951
United States: 977,402
Brazil: 649,717
India: 514,246
Russia: 353,230
United Kingdom: 161,630
France: 138,576
Italy: 155,000
Spain: 99,883
Mexico: 318,531
Poland: 111,864
South Africa: 99,430
Indonesia: 149,036
Netherlands: 21,570
Canada: 36,638
Chile: 42,381
Belgium: 30,199
Philippines: 56,504
Japan : 23,860
Bolivia: 21,441
Australia: 5,273
Peru: 210,744

•••

Scientists seek to solve mystery of why some people do not catch Covid​

Phoebe Garrett has attended university lectures without catching Covid; she even hosted a party where everyone subsequently tested positive except her. “I think I’ve knowingly been exposed about four times,” the 22-year-old from High Wycombe said.

In March 2021, she participated in the world’s first Covid-19 challenge trial, which involved dripping live virus into her nose and pegging her nostrils shut for several hours, in a deliberate effort to infect her. Still her body resisted.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...mystery-of-why-some-people-do-not-catch-covid

•••
I went to do my first of the month shopping at Walmart and as usual I wore my mask (I have switched to n-95 mask now), but I noticed that many of the people at the store weren't wearing masks anymore ( including store employees).

I believe it's a good idea to make a special color mask and print " Vulnerable Person" on it so that people understand why some others still have to wear their masks.

I believe that I fall within the Vulnerable People category because of my age and some of my preexisting health conditions.

IMO

•••
I went to do my first of the month shopping at Walmart and as usual I wore my mask (I have switched to n-95 mask now), but I noticed that many of the people at the store weren't wearing masks anymore ( including store employees).

I believe it's a good idea to make a special color mask and print " Vulnerable Person" on it so that people understand why some others still have to wear their masks.

I believe that I fall within the Vulnerable People category because of my age and some of my preexisting health conditions.

IMO

Maybe could also think of something more visual that's representative of 'vulnerable people', like pink ribbons are representative of breast cancer. Something that could signal to others why someone is wearing a mask over and above the covid reason. That could apply to people wearing a mask for other, vulnerable people's sakes, as well.

Maybe could look at creating a visual hammer: https://ries.typepad.com/ries_blog/2015/05/what-can-a-red-nose-do.html

•••
Perhaps people should not be forced to wear a mask in places and situations that are not as critical specially if things are getting better,

But

They should also not be punished if they choose that they want to continue wearing masks depending on their personal circumstances and situations.

Both sides have to be considerate and understanding of each other.

IMO

•••

You have every right to wear a mask, without a need to explain yourself. A "vulnerable person" symbol might help take away any stigma, but really should not be necessary. IMO

Last edited:
•••

Study links even mild Covid-19 to changes in the brain​

(CNN)Patients with even a mild case of Covid-19 may experience accelerated aging of the brain and other changes to it, according to a new study.

The study, published Monday in the journal Nature, is believed to be the largest of its kind. It found that the brains of those who had Covid-19 had a greater loss of grey matter and abnormalities in the brain tissue compared with those who didn't have Covid-19. Many of those changes were in the area of the brain related to the sense of smell.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/07/health/covid-brain-changes-study-wellness/index.html

•••

Study links even mild Covid-19 to changes in the brain​

As I have been saying all along these microorganisms not only can cause changes to our brain, but once they take hold they actually run our brain.

I might go so far as to say that they are shaping our whole existence and way of life in order to serve their own interests which are mainly increasing the chances of their own Survival and gaining the ability to Expand their presence beyond Earth through our Space programs.

You can recognize their effects on us throughout the history, their hallmarks are lust, greed, promiscuity, cruelty, hate, jealousy, lack of empathy, paranoia, and political, religious, or racial extremism.

Humans don't want to kill other humans its these microorganisms that make us kill each other.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
I had the Plandemic virus , i tested positive Jan 12… it was bad, 4 weeks until I could taste or smell again, Antibiotic , Steroid, a breathing puffer … I had super extreme brain fog .. altogether it was a 6 week recovery .. they took blood and checked the strain , I was told it was Delta strain … so the virus is as advertised , but I was never in any danger of death , i still have some brain fog , but it’s getting better slowly.. I still have no regrets not taking the vaccination .

•••
I still have no regrets not taking the vaccination .
Although the vaccines can produce some nasty side effects in a small percentage of people (some even life threatening), but for the majority of people they have been shown to prevent the disease from getting to its most serious stage where you have to be incubated in the Hospital.

Also keep in mind that you can catch Covid again in the future once your natural immunity wears off.

Best to talk to a health professional to find a long term plan for keeping yourself protected.

IMO

•••
Although the vaccines can produce some nasty side effects in a small percentage of people (some even life threatening), but for the majority of people they have been shown to prevent the disease from getting to its most serious stage where you have to be incubated in the Hospital.

Also keep in mind that you can catch Covid again in the future once your natural immunity wears off.

Best to talk to a health professional to find a long term plan for keeping yourself protected.

IMO
The brain fog from covid is really unexplainable, the virus is indeed a bad ass , the reason being is the amount of time it lasted , mine was 28 days pretty much down , but weakened bad , it took me two weeks to get back to normal after the 4 weeks being almost completely down

•••
The brain fog from covid is really unexplainable, the virus is indeed a bad ass , the reason being is the amount of time it lasted , mine was 28 days pretty much down , but weakened bad , it took me two weeks to get back to normal after the 4 weeks being almost completely down
Hopefully you are completely over it by now, but keep an eye for any new or unexplainable symptoms as those might be the signs for Long Covid which apparently is a real thing.

IMO

•••
Hopefully you are completely over it by now, but keep an eye for any new or unexplainable symptoms as those might be the signs for Long Covid which apparently is a real thing.

IMO
Yeah, I am completely 100% over it , some lingering brain fog is the only problem I am having from it , mainly short term memory being the worst

•••

Global Covid-19 death toll ‘may be three times higher than official figures​

The Covid-19 pandemic may have claimed 18.2 million lives around the world, more than three times the official death toll, a new study suggests.

The higher figure is a better estimate of the true global casualty figure to the end of 2021, according to an analysis by a consortium of health researchers published in the Lancet.

They have based their calculation on the number of “excess deaths” which they believe were caused directly or indirectly by the pandemic. These are calculated by looking at the difference between the number of deaths recorded from all causes and the number of expected based on previous patterns.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...y-be-three-times-higher-than-official-figures

•••
HOT NEWS
All viruses are developed in secret labs and released on sheeple to generate income and rule them easy.
Obey!

•••
Thank GOD I made a full recovery.

•••

It’s been two years since covid-19 became a pandemic​

Today, March 11 2022, marks two years since covid-19 was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization. We’ve had lockdowns, vaccines, and arguments about how to move forward and live with this virus. We’ve watched the pandemic through numbers and data and memorials to the many lives lost, officially now over six million. It is likely this figure is a vast undercount. A study published in The Lancet this week estimated that the true number may be three times higher, at 18.2 million.

And, in a statement marking the two-year anniversary, WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus warned: “Although reported cases and deaths are declining globally, and several countries have lifted restrictions, the pandemic is far from over – and it will not be over anywhere until it’s over everywhere.”

more...

https://www.technologyreview.com/20...n-two-years-since-covid-19-became-a-pandemic/

•••
Massachusetts Department of Public Health changed the definition of covid-related death from 60 to 30 days.
This is a quote from their website:
For immediate release: 3/10/2022 Department of Public Health

Boston — Beginning Monday, March 14, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) will update the criteria used for identifying COVID-19 deaths to align with guidance from the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists. Currently, the COVID death definition includes anyone who has COVID listed as a cause of death on their death certificate, and any individual who has had a COVID-19 diagnosis within 60 days but does not have COVID listed as a cause of death on their death certificate. The updated definition reduces this timeframe from 60 days to 30 days for individuals without a COVID diagnosis on their death certificate.

The revision follows the recommendation of the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE), in collaboration with the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), to create a standardized approach for states to use for counting COVID-19 deaths. Several other states are adopting this definition.
The defnition will also be applied retroactively.

Massachusetts has applied this new definition retroactively to the start of the pandemic in March 2020. As a result, 4,081 deaths in Massachusetts that were previously counted as associated with COVID will be removed. In addition, approximately 400 deaths not previously counted but identified through a manual process of matching death certificates with medical records will be added to the COVID-19 death count. The state’s overall COVID death count, therefore, will decline by 3,700.

This has the benefit of cutting down on unrelated deaths in the counts, but does unfortunately exclude individuals who may have died later from complications ultimately from Covid. Perhaps a new trend we will be seeing across the US and perhaps even other countries?

Last edited:
•••
Current Covid19 death numbers as of 10:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). If your country of interest is not listed below, simply go to the link above to do a search for relevant information.

Total: 6,059,991
United States: 993,044
Brazil: 654,612
India: 515,833
Russia: 360,215
United Kingdom: 162,738
France: 140,029
Italy: 156,649
Spain: 101,135
Mexico: 320,851
Poland: 113,434
South Africa: 99,709
Indonesia: 151,951
Netherlands: 21,699
Canada: 36,855
Chile: 43,785
Belgium: 30,408
Philippines: 57,441
Japan : 25,860
Bolivia: 21,473
Australia: 5,571
Peru: 211,423

•••
Is it just me, or has the disease rate gone down?

•••
Is it just me, or has the disease rate gone down?
It has gone down, along with hospitalizations and death! Hallelujah!

Last edited:
•••
•••
I had lost 24lbs in just a week and a couple of days when I had Covid , I lost 12lbs more the following 4 weeks, my doctor said that Covid “ Delta strain causes muscle loss , he said it also effects blood vessels bad.. So far, so good after a full recovery , still some mild brain fog , aside from that , I feel good now , I have put on a 10lbs since I recovered.. I went yesterday and gave Covid antibody plasma , I hope it goes to good use if needed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back